3- her first words were..

Pov Jane

5 months past by smoothly and i could finally sneak out of my bed to the library. The library at my house was as big as a house itself with stairs and tons of books. Since i was still a baby that could bearly walk, i could only reach the first two rows of books and this was enough for instance waiting for me to grow up.

Reading in the library now became my hobby and even the maids and my parents were no longer shocked to not see me on my bed and would directly go to the library to find me for my milk.

Of course this is the worst part of the day since am still 5 month old! Having to suck the breast of a goddess, i mean my mother is the most embarassing thing ever and i can only hope to quickly grow up and stop being breastfed.

After finishing after these 6 months, all the books in the first row, i understood a lot of things from basic magic to basic everything. I planned to start meditating like i was recommended at night but for now, ot was lunch and mother was surely coming anytime soon to feed me.

Thinking about that made my cheeks flushed and even if i was a baby and a girl, this could not be helped since mother was a very very beautiful woman with long wavy blue hair and blue eyes like me. Her skin was very white and it was absolutely not due to lack of sunlight since she would a lot of times bring me outside to play in the garden.

After my meal, mother pat me on the back and wanted me to go sleep but before that, i remembered that i forgot to take a book with me today. Mother, i want a book!"moter, ai wun ahh boo"

With tears in her eyes, my mother hug me in her arms and rush out.

Arriving in front of my father's office, mother calmed herself and with a huge smile plastered on her face, she said"our baby call me mother! She spoke!"

Letting go of the feathered pen in his hand, my father stood up and him too, with a smile on his face approached me and said"say papa... Pa...pa"

So that was all the drama i said to myself. Trying to please my father and maybe letting him understand what i wanted i said"paipai booo"

Damn, i tried again with hope that it would sound correct"papai boo"

"Paipai boo"
"Paipa boo"
I give up with a dejected face when suddenly, with his huge hands, my father lift me up and said"hahaha, good goood, thats my daughter!"

"Booo" i tried again
"Boookuu"

Finaly understanding what i said, my father asked"book?"

Noding my head up and down several times, i made myself feel a bit dizzy . But i was still happy to be able to say what i wanted to...

___

Thank you such most for reading it and a vote or comment would be appreciated if you like the story or hate it.