Bad news

Bad news my dear readers, i really don't have the courage to write this story, but i really don't want to live you guys hanging there anymore. So, i decided to make some sort of summary of what will happen in the future...But for those who still have hope, i might retake that story and write the chapters... so umm read at your own risk..

HUGE SPOILER ALERT!!!

-The duke made the engagement between his son and the prince engagement official by distributing painted pictured of the couple to every families in the kingdom...
People became more open to BL..

The king and queen saw how much the population supported it and thought that their son was really oriented to that side decided to support their love and prepared the marriage dates

The prince and richard were both desperate- prince was wracking his head to make Jane his and Richard was in a delicate position since he wanted to stay with his sister but also did not want his sister to marry him.

Jane was very happy that the prince and richard was together! Even if the course of the story change, change was quite happy as she was no longer a cannon fodder.

Jane continued her studies with swordmaking, magic ect...and was invited to join some type of academy, known for producing geniuses.

Duke made his son and the prince live together in the palace and Richard was fighting everyday with the prince  as alfred was always day dreaming about his sister..

He plotted to castrate the prince and was not really worried about the royal family not having futur heirs as he knows the royal family's darkest secret- they have 2 sons (twins) and the other one was sent to another kingdom as an offering for peace.

Jane passed all the academy's test with flying results and was part of the elite class where she saw a guy that resembles alfred- except, he gave off a superior yet cold aura. He is called Lucas and was the best student of the school.

Lucas hated Jane at first as he has deep prejudice against her since she is deeply loved by his real parents who abandonned him.

Slowly, as they spend their days in the academy together, Jane fell for him and decides to pursue him..

Back to the castle where Richard was executing his perfect plan, he was caught red handed by Catherine and she had a knife in her hand. She was prepared to kill Richard but Richard was much faster than her and she was hurt.

Alfred was passing by and saw the scene and Catherine began crying as soon as she saw Alfred. She faked that Richard harassed her and that he was only with Alfred because he wanted to take advantage of her.

The king and queen who were actually, secretly fujoshis made sure to place their chess pieces correctly and frame Catherine for accusing the fiance of the crown prince of having a woman outside as it was impossible since their love was real.

Alfred was forced to kiss Richard to prove their love and he had no choice since it was a once in a lifetime opportunity to get rid of catherine and protect Jane.

Jane's personality went through drastic changes after meeting Lucas- she was like a boy flirting with a pretty girl.

Lucas too began to have feelings for her but he was too hurt in the past and could not accept anyone from that kingdom and rejects her endlessly.

Lucas, to break Jane's heart, began to date the princess of the kingdom they are in right now.

The princess was a much craftier version of Catherine. Even if she was the one dating Lucas, she planned a lot of ways to shame and kill Jane.

Jane was very cautious herself, but Lucas dating the princess affected her and when she saw them kissing, her final slither of hope break and she decides to give up on lucas.

But the princess has prepared bigger plans and hired the kingdom's most famous bounty hunters to kill Jane. Since she was distracted, Jane was severely injured near her heart and lost a lot of blood but luckily, her magic was powerful and she could hold on till someone came to save her.

She then fell unconscious and went in a comatose state. Lucas was finally regretting his decision and immediately ran to Jane, leaving the princess behind.

The princess was very jealous and thought that even as a half dead person, Jane could still disturb her happy life.

She faked caring for Jane in the hospital and while Lucas was busy discussing with the doctors, she pulled out all the tubes that was transferring magic to Jane.

Jane finally stopped breathing and her heart stopped beating. When lucas found the real nature of the Princess, he burst out and killed her.

When the king wanted to kill Lucas for killing his precious daughter, Duke Winchester barged in and destroyed the monarchy. Lucas began his ruling in that country.

Richard and Alfred were both sad to hear that Jane died as they both care very much about her and they comforted each other at night in each other's embrace.

Jane's body was placed inside a transparent ice coffin in Lucas' palace.
______

THE SECOND PART WILL BE PUBLISH SOON😄