13_the Reveal

Pov Jane

A year went by easily and i was finally 6 years old. I was today called to my father's office and immediately went there.

He was as usual sitting in front of his desk filled with paperwork but today, there was a mysterious man with a hood and mask that hide his face.

"Oh, your here my pumpkin pie, come, i think that its nearly time to control your magic now and with all the training that you've got in fighting, i think it's finally time"

I nearly forgot that i did not tell my father about my magic and today was the perfect day to do it.

"Father..."i called
"What is it, sweetie?" He asked a bit worried.

"My magic is a bit strange, everything that i can think of can appear out of nowhere..." i tried to explain

My father was shocked, very shocked to hear my 30 minutes explanation and finally believed me when i showed him so.

"Luckily i chose the right teacher.."he whispered to himself.

He then introduced me to my magician teacher who seemed to be proficient in many magic and was going to teach me everything he knew about it.

Mr Hansen was his name and as i started training with him, i noticed him being very quiet and only spoke to give instructions. He always wore his mask on and gave a 'don't you dare approached me or I'll slaughter  you' aura.

You could always feel a chill when he was nearby even if it was during a very hot summer afternoon.

Even if you can't see his face, you could feel that he was unintesrested in everything that surrounded him like a superior being, overlooking the world.

He was not even impressed by my peculiar magic and continued teaching me everything he knew.

____
Really hope you've enjoyed and make sure to comment down your thoughts or else i won't know what are your opinion about it....
And please do vote if you like it💖.

It really does motivate me to write more as I'm not that of a confident person, especially in my writing!