7- Rosalie von muriel

Pov Jane

My mother's name is Rosalie von muriel, from what i know, mother was a princess of another kingdom and for peace to reign between the two countries, mother was to marry a royalty or noble.

She was trained from very small to be a candidate as a queen of her country since her brother was gone missing for 5 whole years. Of course, since she did train to rule for that much time, she did not stop the training and here she was, as beautiful and elegant as a goddess.

Mother and father marriage was arranged at that time by the king as since he already found his queen and that he only had one brother who unfortunately was devoted to religion and absolutely refused to marry and vowed to serve god eternally.

At first, my parents did not get along since they had different opinions about everything and could not get along but after a few months of fighting, somehow, they could no longer think of anyone else but each other and boom i was born!

I would absolutely not explain that boom thing since the idea of it makes me sick but to put it simply, it was what married people do to get babies!

Now they were all lovey dovey whenever they were together and if we were in a cartoon, there would be hearts and sparkly stars flying everywhere in the dining room.

My mother, although has quite the elegance and etiquetted was never severe with me, intead, she was the loving, the super loving type of mother who would suffocate you between her melons saying"my little princess is so adorable... awww " and would only be angry when i call her mother"no mother! Call me mama! MAMA"

As for my father, that would be a talk for later...

____
Thnks for reading♡♡ i know these two chapters are not really that interesting...but....keep up with the book😅