part 2

A month has passed by since Jane's death and the duke went to visit Lucas.

He was holding a black book with him and hand it to Lucas.

The book holds the myth that people who dies in this world will belong to another world and vice versa and living people could travel between both worlds through an invisible bridge. The book suddenly transformed into a sealed box and the duke told Lucas his biggest secret.

This book was actually his family's biggest treasure and even if they could only show the book's true form, no one has ever had the capability of opening it and the box should contain a portal that could bring anyone to the bridge where he could bring jane back, but it has to be within 50 days and since a month has passed by since her death, Lucas only has 20 days left.

He uses various means to try to pry open the box with no use and in his last day, he cried endlessly for his uselessness and he tried to commit suicide to be with her.

His blood drips onto the box and a magic portal opens up to bring him to what seems to be the universe as he saw planets, stars, ect. He was standing on something invisble as if he was flying and he could see people dressed strangely walking to him and others who looked like soldiers and peasants walking in the opposite direction.

He follows them till the end of the queue but he did not see Jane. When he was about to lose hope, a girl in a white robe approached him and calls him"lucas...".

He immediately recognised this voice as Jane's but it was not her... That girl was dressed in a plain white and blue dress with very pale skin. But she looks very much like Jane to him.

Jane was actually in her past life's appearance as Margot and she hugs lucas before telling him that she was jane.

They both went back to his kingdom and Jane woke up together with lucas... and they live happily ever after... well almost...

_____

I'll publish a full sequel tomorrow and this will conclude the story... sorry again for not picking this story up😣