9_ the plan

Pov Jane

After the lights were turned off and my bedroom door closed, i used my finger to light a flame and grab my planner and pen.

I resumed everything i knew about the Richard and the every occasions mentioned in the book where he met the king.

There werent many scenes where they meet in the book but they were very close and could be concidered as best friends, so they should have been meeting very often.

I took a few hours to plan my survival plan p1 where i would need to get close to Richard starting from tomorrow.

In the book, Richard did not seem to like Jane since she was a bit of a bratty, stupid girl who knew nothing of pain and suffering.

The first step was to talk to richard and share some common points like reading.i would need to show him the library and would spend some quality time and with his height, he could reach those books up there that i could not reach with those chairs!

And since the ladder we have was old and had a spider net on it, there was no way i was going near that! Besides, my parents won't allow me to use that ladder anyway.

Next, was the fact that he was doomed to meet the king during the hunt where Richard could not fend himself against the bear due to the snake poison and to avoid that, after we developed a strong, solid, friendship, or siblingship like i like to call it!

We would, by my influence develop a liking to cure poison and by chance we would stumble accross the crystal snow serpent whose cure would be found by us, and then when he would go to the mountains, he would have it with him. Furthermore, if he was cured, he could take car of the bear by himself within seconds without waitimg for the crucial moment where the prince would show up.

Then, from what i remembered, was that there was a swordmanship tournament and since the king beat him at it, he started to admire, or more precisely love him more and to avoid that, since i wanted to ask father to start my sword training, we could train together and the earlier we started training, the more chance richard had to beat him, and to be on the safe side, i was also going to participate.

If these two events did not occur, the relationship between Richard and the king would be nothing and one chess would be removed from the chessboard i was doomed to lose!