14_ the hunt

Pov Jane

5 years passed by easily and my relationship with Richard improved day by day. We were now like best friends and always hang out together when he is not busy.

He was now 16 and went to Magic academy where i too will need to attend in two years.

He was preparing for the annual hunt where those of 13 and above of age could attend. It was where he would get poisonned and luckily, we've studied poison for many years now.

After informing ourselves of the danger that roamed around, we preapared all sorts of cure and i especially prepared the cure for that vicious snake's poison.

I've made sure he brought everything with him and was finally less stressed about it.

But my worry was still there since he might still meet the prince in the mountain. The hunt would be one of he key events to keep me alive as i would remove the participation of Richard in my death.

Although he wasn't totally responsible for my death, he was for my parents'. Since he was the son of the family, by killing my parents, he would become duke and that was probably his plan in the book from the start.

I sigh due to the those negative thoughts.

Unfortunately, i could absolutely not attend the hunt since i was too young.

The prince was now 13 years old and was now attending Magic academy where he fell in love with the Heroine on the first day of school, i must presume.

I still had 2 years before attending the academy and by that time, their love would be undestructible but as a prince he needed to marry me to inherit the throne....

The engagement would probably happen next year and he would only meet me for the first time at the academy which would be a year later.

One year was enough for him to plan my death later and crown take his beloved in as the Queen.

During that time, i needed to grow even stronger than the others.

One way of probably surviving was to be associated with the temple.

The temple is like a second ruler of our kingdom and the head priest has the same authority as the king.

Though the prince would much much much later destroy them, they could save me for a short period of time.

But for that, i needed to catch their eyes by being one of the top 5 students which i wasn't in the book.

If i remembered correctly, the students were not classed by age and everyone took the same exams. Experience was not something that mattered since we practice magic since little, especially nobles.

The top 5 students were- the prince, my brother, the prime minister's son, the principal's son and the Heroine.

That was also the reason why she was accepted to be crown queen.

With light magic in her hands, she was very welcomed in the temple where her rank rose day by day. She was well regarded by everyone and was known as the divine princess.

I would first need to choose two magic correctly before entering the academy and what's best than light magic to do so!

Of course, having light magic i certainly not enough since it would be easier to have an elemental magic to fight, like fire.

But for today, let's rest and hope Richard would return back safely....

_____

I can't believe it.... it's just wow... i would never have thought this book would be ranked..... 994 in romance.

I still can't believe it even when the romance part hasn't even begun...

And furthermore... 2.8k reads... this is all thanks to all of you and i hope you will enjoy this bonus chapter for me celebrating such a great news...

Maybe we could do even better over time and please do enjoy this chapter😁.

I LOVE YOU ALL SO VERY MUCH😗❤.

Please do comment down your thoughts and I'll do my best to reply during my free time. And vote to let mw know that you've enjoyed it.