4- my magic is?

Pov Jane.

After exhausting myself to make my parents understand what i wanted, i was finally brought to the library where i took hold of the first two books of the second row.

"Our daughter is really unique, do you think she is able to read" my mother asked with a tilted head.

"I don't know but did you see how see shake her head when i guessed what she was saying? Well maybe with time, we would know..." my father said in return.

With the two books in my mother's hand and me on my father's back, they put me back on my bed with the books beside me.

Not caring if they watched me or not, i carefully placed my pillow vertically on bars , sat and placed my back on my pillow, i opened the book and started reading.

My parents were quite shocked at this sight but did not say a thing and went out silently, not willing to disturb my peace.

After reading the books, i started meditating. I really hoped that my magic could at least be an elementary one, maybe water as like it was said in the books, water could protect and attact and before i knew it, it was time for dinner and when my mother opened the door, she saw me, floating in the air, with a water shell.

She quickly went to call my father who was stunned by the fact that his daughter's magic activated at such a young age. He guess that i was of element water but suddenly, my magic went out of control due to me thinking about the diffenrent types of magic that i could have.

The room soon became a mess as when i thought of fire, the water shell dropped and was replaced by a fire one and when i thought those useless magic like glitter, my was surrounding by a glitter shell before exploding and covering my parentd with glitter after i though of another useless magic like making cotton candy clouds.

Unsurprisingly, cotton candy clouds were hang on the ceiling and it was raining cotton candy balls everywhere until Jane stop all her thoughts and gently landed on the soaked bed.

She opened her eyes to see her parents, at the very corner of the room, with her father shielding her mother and and covered with glitter and the room ceiling covered with cotton candy clouds and the ground with cotton candy balls.

Her father then plastered a smile on his face which was the only part of his body that we could see now glitter on.

He took me in his arms and said"my precious gem! Ah you are truly one of a kind, even more genius than those who claim to be geniuses! How many magic was that? "

----
Thank you for reading and i hope you enjoy that funny chapter! I love making my stories funny and i bet they are!( if not I'll give you my delicious chocolate bar🍫)
I also would like to know if you like it or else, i dont really feel motivated to write...😔. ( Am a bit of an unconfident person)