20_the prince's feelings

Hehe! I decide to add another chapter to this update as i was super excited tl write it out... after 😶😶😶😶. And thanks again to you all, this book is now 703 in romance and has 4.73k read😚😗💓🎉🎊🎊🎊🎉🎉🎉🎊🎉🎊!!!! I really can't believe it and I'm considering this as a bonus chapter to thank all of you😁. 
_________

Alfred woke up the next morning, shocked with what he did last night. It was the first time he did that shameful act to himself and he had to admit that it felt much better masturbating and thinking of jane than doing it with Catherine.

Late at night, after a hot,streamy and embarassing event, he even dreamt about that girl whom he met yeaterday with pure blue eyes and hair.

Even dressed as a commoner, the elegance she emitted was unique and attractive. So much that if she entered magical academy, all the male and even female students would be like wolves running after her.

And he could not let it happen. He felt the need to protect the strong her and let her stay forever with him. He wished for her to remain safe and sound, and he wished that she will marry him.

It was of course something possible since she was the daughter of a duke. It was his intention from the beggining to marry her but at the beggining, it was to carry out his plan to be king. But now, he wanted her all to himself, locking her up in tbe castle, never to see anyone but him.

But he knew also that if the temple was still present, she would be in a mortal danger especially with the presence of Catherine who like her, used light magic.

Alfred was very much scarred of Catherine as he once saw what she did to a girl that was interested in him.

Catherine effortlessly cut off all her fingers and toes before feeding her to rats that didn't ate for days.

While still maintaining the girl's conciousness with her magic, the rats slowly ate the poor girl up until only the bones and some blood was left.

Even the cut off fingers and toes were cleaned off leaving only the bones.

The murderous aura around her was dangerous and scary as if those of a demon and a psychopath.

He absolutely needed to get rid of her and the temple before they overuse their power.

Alfred was determined to do so but then again, he needed to be engaged to Jane who was maybe in mortal danger because Catherine was nearby... the only way was to fake using Jane as a way to the throne...

____

I'll also make the next goal a bit higher as i probably need time to write+ school will soon be starting for me😣😣.

So I'm thinking of 200 read, 25 votes and 20 comments ( excluding mine)
For this chapter! Good luck my friends😂😂. Don't achieve it so soon plzz.....🙏🙏