16_the black sword

Yay! We have finally reached our goal of 150 reads!😘 but sorry for lateness, i could not publish it earlier due to wattpad being on maintenance..😣 I might be a bit late... am not to be blame though😣😣😣

_______

Pov richard
Picking up the amethyst and paying the jeweller, i was about to leave when the couple greeted me.

"Hello, you seemed to be one of magic  student, am Catherine and this is prince Alfred"

"Greetings, i suppose you should be the son of duke winchester..." he said in a friendly tone.

I greeted them back and before they started to find a topic of conversation, i immediately excused myself, fearing arriving late at home.

Standing in front of a wooden building with a metal sword hanging on top of the doors, i entered the weapon shop where a giant was cleaning his swords.

Sensing my presence, he looked up, placed his sword down and welcomed me with a smile.

"What can i do for you young man? Want to buy some swords? Look, I've just crafted those from a wild monkey's crystal heart! Or..."

Not wanting to waste my time, i immediately presented the bear's crystal heart and after examining it, the weaponsmith laughed out loud as if he had gone mad.

Carefully placing down the crystal heart, he started to bargain"young man, i see that you are very lucky, how about selling that to me? I'll give you any price you want!"

"Am not selling, i just want you to craft me a sword out of it." I replied calmly, not wanting anymore discussions.

But the weaponsmith enthusiastically persisted for one and a half hour until i lost my patience.

Banging the table, i glared at him and said"am not selling, make me a sword out of it or I'll just look for another shop."

The weaponsmith immediately peed his pants before grabbing the crystal heart and crafting a sword out of it.

Hours past by and slowly, a black coloured sword was formed together with a scabbard.

After being presented the beautiful sword that would suit jane perfectly, i payed the weaponsmith before taking my road back home as quickly as i can.