10_ library part 1

Next morning

Pov Jane

After a good night of sleep, i woke up and immediately went to see that big brother of mine.

Since i was quite a morning person, My 'big brother' Richard was still sleeping.

Knocking at his door for a few minutes, i decided to open the door. Richard was still sleeping.

Since his bed was quite high and was approximately the same height as me, i struggles to climb on top.

Tired I sad on him until i discovered my sitting position. I was right on top of him on the area just below the belly button and above the knees.

I immediately stood up and lost my balance. My face fell right on top of his and our lips touched each other.

He who've woken up due to the movements on his bed stared straight into my eyes as our lips touched.

Embarassed, i again stood up but when i was again about to lose my balance, he grabbed my hand, sat of his bed and hugged me into his arms.

He then got out of bed and slowly put me down.

"What are you doing here?" He questioned me with a fake smile plastered on his face.

I smiled back and said"Big brother! Let's go eat and then we'll go play! I have so many things to do now that i have a taller companion hehe"

Not really comprehending my last sentence, he accompanied me to the dining room where my parents were already seated.

"Father, mother, good morning" i bowed and yet again was yelled like every morning

"Its mama! Mama! How many times do i have to tell you that! I feel really bad beinv called mother especially because.. oh nevermind" my mother yelled.

I climb on my chair and sat right besides Richard to understand him more.

During breakfast, i seemed to have noticed him putting aside tomatoes and onions and he ate quite elegantly, of course, this was expected from a noble but this was the first time i saw a man, other than my father ate like that and since i was still used to the earth modern ways of eating, this gave me an impression that Richard was like a prince charming with so much class and manners.

I immediately got that idea out of my head and after breakfast, i dragged Richard to my special playroom- the library.

"Welcome to my playroom hehe.." i said as i opened the door.

At first, he seemed quite annoyed to have to play with a little girl and probably hope that i would be easily exhausted but when he saw that we were in front of the library, he was quite shocked.

I dragged him inside and went to fetch the chair so that he could grabbed me the books of the top rows.

"Big brother... can you give me the first three books of the last row?? Please" i pleaded.

He listened and fetched them. Placing them on the floor, he noticed that all three books were about poison and that was all part of my plan.

Of course, you might ask, don't you have magic and you could lift the books? Well to dissapoint you, my ancestors i think once sealed the library with an anti magic sealed and no magic could be used inside the library so as to prevent theft of precious books and especially the curse. It seems that that book is hidden somewhere, from whag mother said inside the room and whoever that gets access to it gets amazing dark powers and if they can't control it, they would be swallowed by the monster residing inside the book.

It's said that the one who can withhold the power could become as strong as the dark lord and could curse anyone with their magic.

Naturally, there is a price to pay for that, they would have to sacrifice their most precious thing in the world or if they succeed in a 100 days to feed the monster with the heart of a black dragon, they would be able to kept their most precious things.

Of course it was already almost impossible to find a dragon nowadays and not to say black dragons that existed only in myths and legends.

____

Hello, this would be quite long so i divided it into 2 parts... ❤ hope you enjoy!

I just btw publish a new book that i wrote and am hoping you will check it out....( sorry about my shameless behaviour😆😆)

Twins might look similar and may have almost the same personality yet those small differences makes them different and unique

And zhangchuan fell for the uniqueness of Huiqing, one of General Hui's daughter. Unlike her twin sister Huiliang whom was shy and much more reserve, huiqing was outgoing and courageous.

Somehow, the crown prince was in no position to decide his future wife and Huiliang became his first wife.

Furious, he decides to make her life a living hell as in his manor, behind those closed doors, he was the king and she was the shy little ant who would suffer his wrath.