Yes i punch

I heard a knock on the door and locked up slightly from the book I was reading.

My glasses where in my hair since I liked to read without them, I wore a black sleeveless hoodie and my favorite dark blue ripped jeans.

My hair was a mess but eh.

"Come on" I mutter

The boys step into my room and I do a double take.

My room was a mess, I had clothes on the chair and a book I just finished reading next to the under of my bed, my hair was a mess and my diary was on the floor with a pen and pencil next to it and a drawing of a depressed me was open.

I jumped out of my bed and took my diary as they smiled at me.

I put my diary on my bed and eyed them.

"What're you doing here?" I ask liking for a place to hide my diary.

Chris sits next to me on my bed and Felix and Aiden follow him.

"What're you hiding?" Felix asks me, I panic and look around for a place to hide my diary.

He takes it from my hands and opens the first page.

"Your dairy?" He laughs

I punch him, Yes I just punched him.

Sorry, not sorry.

He falls onto the ground form the power of my punch and I grab my diary.

"Touch D, and I won't hesitate to kill you" I say my eyes flashing dangerously.

Chris's prospective (A/N I know this is a diary but Eh)

She's freaking scary when she's angry and when she looks at us I know exactly what she means.

"Who's next?"

I smile at her and she raised her eyebrows.

"I'd call my brothers and tell them you where hitting on me" she threatened

She wouldn't

Would she?

I mean she punched Felix...

"You'd lie?" I ask mocking being surprised

She frowned and nodded as if she wasn't going to speak to me ever again

"We're bringing you out!" Says Aiden desperately trying to change the mood.

She blinks as if she doesn't understood what language he's talking.

"No thanks" she says and lays back onto her bed.

Felix who in hadn't noticed had got up mouthed "never get onto her bad side" to me and Aiden

I made a mental note to sneak into her room and steal her diary later.

Emma's prospective

Lost जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें