Aiden's Cliff

I sat there, at the edge of the cliff.

It wasn't possible, it was so sudden... unexpected and unexplained... just... why?

It was like a familiar test question, I recognized the question, I felt like I knew the answer...

But I didn't.

Why can't I remember it?

I was sure I had family too, of course I did, I wasn't born out of air, but who are they? Did they abandon me?

Was I born out of thin air?

How did I get here? What's my name?

What is it? Was is my name!

I shook my head furiously, I didn't understand, why can't I remember anything? It makes no sense! I should just...

I heard a large explosion like sound, a shout, a yell, more shouts, more yells, more sounds... more

I started sweating.

"PUSH HER" one shout yelled

"YOU DO IT" the other shouted

"I CANT, YOU PUSH HER!" Another screamed

I was dizzy, the world...., the large rocks and crashing waves under me where blurred, I was nauseated, I'd didn't even notice the blood that was sleeping through my veins, it was like it was not there, I was pale and breathing was hard... and... and...

Dots.

"I'll push her" a deep velvety voice hissed

Force.

It was sudden, I was pushed from the place I sat, and the wind flew, flew around me, with me.

I fell straight onto a sharp rock.

Blackness.

Aiden looked from the place Emma was sitting, he, he pushed her, he did it, and finally so, she deserved the poison he gave her, she deserved her end.

Aiden looked at Chris and Felix, Tommy, who had it bad for her, had a blank broken expression on his face, as if he wasn't daring to believe Aiden did what He had to, it was blunt.

Chris hid his expression, it was clear that they got attached to her, but it was planned from the day she was born, her father dared to do what he did...

He killed Adien's sister, and Aidenkilled his daughter, quite painfully to be truthful.

And Aiden enjoyed every single second, seeing her struggle in the air...

She was just so ignorant, why else was she kidnapped? Why else was she always so confused? Why else was she what she was?

Because that's what Aiden had planned.

———————————————————————————

That took a turn.

Aiden's a backstabber, I always wanted that to happen since I wrote him in, any of you guessed that?

And that's it! The end, the end of dear D... LOST.

If you want more books to read (of higher quality :) ) check out the ones of my account, maybe leave a follow while your at it?

Thank you for reading!

And for the last time in this book:

Ailani Maubee