Chapter One - Prologue

Usually when a child or children are born there is some degree of happiness in the one who birthed them. Whether, that is they finally meet the little one who they have been waiting for, or whether it's to make someone else happy and give them a wish like a fairy godmother disguised as a surrogate. Hell it may even be because the baby that has been causing so much trouble is out and they can just move on.

That can happen.

I look back on my birth with anything but positive thoughts. I wasn't planned, not even my sister was planned but we grew and we were born in the same womb at the same time.

Maybe I should introduce myself, my name is Allison Rose Cullen formally known as monster and before that "thing". When my mom fell pregnant with me and my sister, no one thought possible that a vampire and human could even procreate and because of our unusualness, no one knew how to take care of us. A human mother, takes prenatal vitamins, watches her weight, waits eight to nine months maybe more to welcome their little one into the world. Bella, well she had me and Renesmee conceived and delivered in a month, possibly less.

My sister was very active, so much so she hurt our mother causing her the need to have us unexpectedly. Long story short , she was taken out first and she was seen as perfect, when I was taken out I was a surprise followed anger when assumptions were made about me, encouraged by my sisters gift of lying projection.

Sorry. You might have notice that it's kind of a sore subject. But life is full of sore subjects. So seen as we're getting to know one another here is another sore subject which I advise against talking about with me.

Jacob Black.

In my world the supernatural being are a real thing. Vampires, Shape shifting wolves you get the picture. If you're apart of Ticuna or Quilliate tribes or whatever where there are old stories you might be descended from wolves, then I would pay attention. Because there is a chance that if vampires move to town your inner beat could be awakened. And with that comes the story and hope of imprinting. The worlds way of showing you're future half and second piece of your soul. When a wolf imprints their world changes. As the imprintee you become their whole world, you is what holds them to the earth. They can be your brother, lover, protector, best friend, confidant.

That is what I became to Jacob his reason for living, his gravity. But let me be clear just because I am his reason for living doesn't mean I'm his reason for caring or loving. I asked Sam once if I died or something bad happened to me, what would happen to Jacob? His answer they're would be no ground beneath his feet (metaphorically) his reason for being would  be shattered and for wolves who have imprinted. Life is blackness and from what he has learnt and heard. It would not end well.

So it begs to think that if I have such and affect on him why does he treat me so horribly? Why does he everyday fight the imprint. You know I have actually heard him say why couldn't  Renesmee be his imprint, if the world was insistent on him being connected our family.

Charming right?

He was in love with my mother who chose a vampire over him, who chose a lot of things over him and if she hadn't I wouldn't be here and he would be in shit with someone who he was not meant to be with. Then he likes my sister who let's face it is more trouble than she's worth. Her recklessness brought the Volturi to our town. A out right war almost ensued. Me I haven't done anything. I was always the good child even from conception. I did my best not to hurt Mom, to take only what I needed and not all I wanted, I even sat by as I let them vent their anger on me for something I didn't do.

I was the compliant one and the safe one. Basically I was a door mat instead of a person with a backbone.

I aimed to please and it never got me anywhere.  Soon after being called thing and monster Aunt Alice took pity on me and gave me a name, not that the others cared. I was a burden and a killer. Jacob only protected me to protect himself .

Sitting down at my desk looking at my basic room, with basic things. then at my basic notebook.  with the words.

My Life. written at the top. We had moved away from Forks when it was getting suspicious as to why no one in my family was aging. So we moved to Alaska. And at this school of which I was a loner. Was a assignment, which I had to write about my life and what I wanted to come of it.

What could I put? I was a mistake, a monster and good for nothing child? And was reminded of it by the people who were supposed to love and nurture me. That if I was given anything it was out of pity and guilt that went away as soon as the itch was scratched? Or that this was pointless seen as I was immortal and school was basically meaningless when in a few years I will be acing all my classes because I have learnt this before, over and over again?

My life was a rut, a seemingly endless funk. That if I wasn't at school I had my head in the cloud watching films about powerful women who find love and have a family a future. Or a underdog breaking through social barriers.

One night I remember watching a film and something caught my eye. It was a shooting star. Being the optimist that my life will sort itself out through mysterious forces. I knelt down and made a wish. A wish that my life would change for the better. Something, anything that would make everything right.

To me that wish came true that next summer. Renesmee pleaded with our parents to find a resort like something out a film she had seen. All of us went and it turned out to b the most magical and life changing event of my life.