Chapter Fifty - No More...

It had been a couple of months after the whole thing with the Volturi and I think there was a silent agreement that as long as they hybrids of the family and of the world caused no trouble we were free to continue with our lives.

Jackson and I sat watching the kids. Faith and Johnny looking around thirteen and Abi who looked seven running around and playing a game of tag. They were smiling and laughing, without a care in the world to the dangers that I had been through and those I sought to protect them from or at least prepare them. The both of us fulfilling the promise that they and any other Cassidy's that my come along throughout our long and supernaturally extended long life together never saw or felt the same things we did.

"You know for a moment there I thought we might have lost all this." Jackson stated taking my hand

"How so?"

"Back in Volturi I could tell that everything you said to me about them was true and much more worse than I could have imagined. Them mentioning they kids and your gifts. I might have lost it."

"But nothing happened, there was no reason unless he wanted to start a war with an unjust cause. Though I wouldn't put it past him. I would have never let it get to that."

"What would have you done."

"Gone further than I ever have. I love you and them but what I do on a daily basis and what I sis to Alec and Jane that is just a 1% of what I can do. The reason I'm not a threat is because I don't push that boundary or experiment. Nor do I want to. I'm happy with what I have. But to protect those I love, well hell have no fury like a woman scorned" I concluded. He went to talk more about it but I kissed him instead.

"No more." I told him

"No more negativity, or looking back on the bad, no more wishing we could have things different, just no more daemons." I moved to sit on his lap and he secured his arms around my waist.

"I think we should live in now, with our children who are literally growing up to fast. So let's us spend time together as a couple and as a family." I told him Jack smiled at me and gave me another kiss.

"Have I ever told you how much I love you?"

"Maybe once or twice?" I grinned. I went to kiss him but instead of doing so I jumped of his lap and started running.

"Why you...." He got up and went to chase after me.

"Help guys, your Dad is trying to get me." The children laughed

"Don't worry I'll protect you." Johnny ran in front of me and tried to block his father but Jack lifted him up and put him over his shoulder.

"Hey, that's not fair?!" Johnny whined

"Uh-oh." he muttered

"Get him!" I yelled and we charged for him. we knocked them to the ground. Johnny got free and helped ups pin him down.

---------

- 5 Years Later -

-3rd Person-

On a mild cloudy Monday morning in Calgary, Alberta, Canada. Teens filed in for the first day of school of a brand new year. The sea of children parted at the revving of a two motor bike engines leading three cars full of fresh meat into parking spaces. The kids of this New town school didn't recognise it of their peers in their or any other years. It wasn't a obvious attempt by Freshmen but those of the Olympic Coven.

On the bikes rode Jackson and Johnny Cassidy, leather jackets and sunglasses adding to the mystery and allure. They were followed by the girls Alison, Renesmee, Faith and Abigail, who all sat leisurely driving in Allison's 1967 Chevy Impala. Behind them rolled Edward, Bella and Jacob in Edward small but still classic silver Volvo and last but by no means least head at the back were Emmett, Rosalie, Alice and Jasper in Emmett's Jeep. The five vehicles of the Coven pulled into five empty spaces. All shutting off their engines some smirking at the little audience they had gathered by simply entering.

Jackson and Johnny swung of their bikes and removed their helmets, sharing a look for a moment then. The charming men of the Cassidy's opened the Impala doors at the front allowing the twin sisters too slide out royally. Shutting them they move to the back where Faith and Abigail waited patiently, On opening the door they copied their mother and Aunt's actions. The six of them were joined by the others.

"Looks like we have a audience." Ali grinned

"Let's give them a show then." Renesmee replied The girls of this large family took the lead this time holding their bags and heading to the office. Swaying past the other students of this Canadian high school.

----------

The teens of the Olympic coven sat in the various classes of the first day, the Cassidy women and Johnny all had opted for the new performing arts program, that was being introduced into the school curriculum.

A bag dropped down onto the teachers table at the front of the class. The teens of said class stopped what they were doing and their heads snapped to see what the noise was about. There in front was a beaming brand spanking new teacher.

"Everyone take your seats and let's begin." Chairs scraped against the floor that had been freshly polished for the new school year.

"Hello Everyone, I'm Mr Cassidy and I am one of your new performing arts teachers." Jackson began making his way to the front of the desk and sat on it.

"This year is a trial year for this program to see if it fits in well and you like what you learn. If it doesn't then well at least you will have had a memorable year with that new teacher who only survived from September till June." There was a little chuckle

"Now I'm pretty sure that most of you have got a hideous amount of homework already that you will be stressing over. Well I'm not that kind of teacher. But that's not to say you won't be given homework, you still need to learn and you can't do everything in class. However for this lesson we'll be doing ice breakers. Now I know there are a few that are new so this will be your chance to get to know them and me and for us to get to know you. Towards the end of the lesson I will give you a brief over view of what lessons with me are gonna be like. I will make one thing clear, these lessons must have respect, respect for yourself, for your peers and for me. This is a safe place where ordinary classes go out of the window, but the job still gets done. Now who has questions." Nearly all of the students of the class raised their hand.

Questions from the students varied. How did you get into teaching?, how old are you?, where are you from before moving here?, do you have a family?

"Are you married, sir?" A young brunette girl asked.

"I am." Several of the girls who had already become enamoured with the new teacher sighed deflated.

"Well what is she like?" Ali grinned asking. Faith, Johnny and Abi snickered at their mothers silent challenge of ego stroking and inside joke which none of the other knew about.

"Well, she's beautiful, confident, sassy, bit of a temper and great dancer, wouldn't have anyone else as my partner." Jackson answered holding back a wink to his wife. The girls who all felt deflated at the new hottie all went puppy eyes at how he spoke about his wife.

"Marriage is over rated." A jock from the back stated

"Maybe to some people but trust me when you find that one girl who challenges all that you are but still makes you better than your actual self your tune will change." Jackson looked at the clocked and began explaining rules and consequences what he will teach and what you will learn and the various performances through the year. A play and a showcase.

The first day came and went and the PA program stayed because the students loved it. At home Ali and Jackson were the loving couple and parents while at school they were the related teacher and student. They kept their secrets intact and their lessons to their children were passed down for them to do with as they will.

The End