Chapter Forty Two - Baby Time

Over the next week, we spent most of our time at the hospital, with Frances. I had gotten even more bigger and the children helped more than ever. Johnny distracted her Nan with her gifts and Johnny well he made sure people didn't ask questions who I went from looking 5 months pregnant to 9 months pregnant in the matter of days.

I was singing the time of my life while rubbing my stomach. He or She was moving around like mad, I winced.

"Are they kicking?" Faith questioned.

"Yeah do you wanna feel?" She nodded and I took her hand and put it on my belly. She gasped

"That's so weird."

"A little, they've been very active today." I groan in pain

"Have you decided on names?" Frances asked as Jack helped prop her up.

"It's not my turn." I told her "I names Faith and Johnny. This one is all down to Jack." He looked up like a deer caught in headlights.

"What you never said that?"

"Didn't I? Ah. I like to throw you a curve ball." I scrambled for my phone, in pain

"Mom are you okay?"

"Yeah, fine." I breathed in relief "Grab my phone and call your Granpops. Faith you're gonna need to cause a distraction."

"Why? Ali what's going on?"

"Okay, don't panic but , you need to come up with a name, because I think they're coming." I stood

"What?" He shot up and I grabbed his shoulders.

"You cannot freak out. I'm not bleeding everything will be okay. But you need to get me out of here."

"Okay."

"Why, can't you have it here?" Frances asks getting worried.

"Human doctors aren't prepared for our baby. There is no dilating or whatever. The pain it will only get worse. I have about a hour and half. Which means we need to go now."

"I hope you're ready babies, you're gonna cause up a real stink." The nodded and their eyes glowed different shades of green. Jack opened the door and everyone was watching every tv in sight they were all distracted. The kids took care of the cameras as Jack moved us all out and into the car.

"Okay. Johnny, what did your grandpops say?" Jack asked as I pain hit me again.

"He's just landed but the drive will take ages to get there."

"That's fine, you can do it?" I told my husband

"What?! Are you insane."

"Possibly, but isn't one of the resons why you love me. Kids, it's not gonna be pretty. but you'll have a sibling soon. so focus on that. You'll need to watch over them while I heal and feed sfter okay?" They said nothing.  I turn to look back at them

"Okay?" They nodded

"Very good."  Jack gripped the steering wheel tightly

"Hey, listen to me. You can do this."

"The blood."

"You've done it before. Hey. Hey!" He looked at me

"I trust you. I will always trust you"

"You hate that word."

"Which is how you know I mean it. Now get a grip and drive." He nodded and put his foot down.