Chapter Sixteen - Answers

"...Will you marry me?" the world stopped, I was in this moment with Jack down on one knee holding out a ring. With one of the most important life changing decisions of anyone's life. Jackson, my Jackson had come so far for himself, Broadway, friends, love. A long way from the jackass that nearly broke my heart dancing with floozies and catching me using my powers on Jacob.

We both had, I often think what my life hadn't been like if I hadn't met him. If I hadn't watching him dancing with my now best friend, or if he hadn't stopped me walking out of the bunkhouse after carrying a watermelon. Would I be the person I am? I never thought so because I didn't see anyone one but Jack doing what he did.

"Ali."

"What?" I asked

"Will you marry me?" he looked even more nervous now. Did I leave him waiting...Oops.

"Yes, I will marry you." he breathed out a sigh of relief and took the ring from the box and slipped it onto my ring finger before standing up and kissing me.

" he breathed out a sigh of relief and took the ring from the box and slipped it onto my ring finger before standing up and kissing me

"Scared you there didn't I?" I laughed

"Yeah, you did."We kissed and he slapped his hands round my waist. We ignored my phone ringing as we made our way to the bedroom.

------

My phone ringing woke me up the next morning. I groaned looking round and rubbing my eyes. Jack was still asleep. I got out of bed grabbing his discarded shirt and slipped it on heading to my phone.

"Hello?" I asked yawning.

"Allison Rose Cullen, I have been ringing you all night." It was Aunt Alice. I crouched down and opened the mini fridge door which housed blood bags.

"Hi Alice." I took one out and poured it into a mug then warmed it up in the microwave.

"Where have you been?" I smirked "Don't answer that." then put the kettle on making a drink of Jack as well.

"I hope you have some reason for waking me up at...6 am."

"He proposed ." She squealed. I stopped looking up from the magazine I was glazing over.

"How did you know that?"

"Because."

"No, I put a shield over Jack so yall don't screw with him."

" I know but he..."

"He what Alice?"

"He sort of came up here to talk to us and told us what he was doing."

"Did he now." the microwave dinged and the kettle boiled.

"So I have already had idea's for the wedding, I was thinking pastel blue and roses."

"Alice, I just got engaged like 10 hours ago. And I swear I'm not being rude but it's my wedding. Mine and Jack. Now I love you all but I am going back to bed with my fiancée and wedding prep will being when we're ready. Bye."