Chapter Thirty Nine - Summer Fun.

In the ballroom Jack and I were dancing. It had been a long second day.

"I can't believe it's been three years since we were last here." I say, he twirled me around and brought me back again.

"It seems like yesterday you were watching me dance with Mels." He replied and moved a stay lock of hair that had fallen into my face.

"I remember, Melissa running out and me following after her. You were enthralled with that bungalow bunny." I giggled.

"I wasn't that nice to you." he added but I shrugged

"Given what was going on and you not knowing me. I get it and hey, it all worked out in the end didn't it? We're here aren't we ?"

"Yes we are."

-

The children watched their parents as they danced there was nothing but the two of them and the dance floor as others moved out of the way to watch .

"I've never seen her dance like that?" They muttered. The Cullens and Jacob smirked

"We know."

"Did dad teach her that?"Faith wondered as Melissa came up behind them

"What doesn't your Dad teach her."

"Will we ever dance like that?" Johnny continued

"With the right partner. But for now you two are just as good together." Johnny had an idea and looked up at her aunt."

"Will you teach us?"

"What?"

"To dance like a whole routine," Faith caught on to her brother's idea

"Yeah, for the final show."

"I dunno."

"Please." They pleaded. Mels sighed and nodded

"Fine, I'll fit it in around my free time."

"Yes, but no one can tell Mom and Dad, it's gonna be a surprise." Faith told her family who agreed. Jack dipped Ali down and slowly brought her back up as the guest clapped.

------------

-Ali-

The next day we all went swimming in the lake. I was laughing as Jack lifted me up and twirled me around.

"Jackson!" I squealed

"Got ya!" He lifted me up onto his shoulders.

"Anyone fancy a game of shoulder wars?" Jack suggests, Nessie and Jacob cheer

"Mom? Dad? Us against you." I chime

"Alright." Mom got on Dad shoulders.

"3.2.1" We started playing and I grabbed my Mom. She did the same with me trying to push me off Jack's shoulders. The men moved us around and struggled against her.

"Come on Mom!" The kids cheered. I grunted slightly trying to fight against full vampire powers. Mom jolted at me a little and I went backwards

"Oh man." They sigh

"Nice try." Mom smiled after I came out of the water.

"Damn, full vampire powers." I wiped my face. "Okay you two against Grandma and Grandpa." I challenge swimming over behind my children. Jasper counted again and I watched in amusement as Esme and Mom struggled but cheered when Grandma won.

"Yay!" I clapped we continued swimming and playing games

-Faith-

Aunt Mels had come to get me and Johnny for dance practice. She told Mom and Dad she wanted some Aunt, niece and nephew time. Which was true just we wouldn't be .

"Tig!" I tapped my brothers shoulder and he chased me. I bumped into someone.

"Easy there." I looked up as Johnny stopped with me. It was the man who said hi to us when we came here. I looked at my brother.

"We know you." He spoke first

"I'm not surprised by that aren't you the Cassidy twins."

"Yes and you're the boss." I replied folding my arms he chuckled crouching down to us.

"That I am."

"We heard about you."

"Did you now, what have you heard?" He asked us. Johnny and I shared a smirk

"That you're an ass who prefers his wait staff to the dancers." I say

"Weak, old man who is stuck in the past times and wouldn't be above a frame job to remove staff." Johnny continued

"A man who will be soon replaced by his better more understanding grandson." I add

"Basically in the words of our favourite film."

"Old, alone. Done for."

"Faith, Johnny. there you two are." We turned with a smile to our Aunt "Don't run of your parents might actually hurt me."

"Sorry Auntie Mels." We smiled and took her hands

"Mr Summers." Aunt Mels she took us and I looked back with one final smirk that I learnt from my Mom, to unnerve people.

-Ali-

An hour and half later Mels brought a tired Faith and Johnny back.

"Hi Mom. Hi Dad." they kissed our cheeks and sat down

"What have you and Aunt Mels been doing?" Jack wondered as Mels hugged us

"Playing games and teaching us stuff." Johnny chimed

"And what do you say?"

"Thanks Auntie Mels" They smiled

"You're welcome, see you later." We waved goodbye and had our supper. That night we put the children to bed and they were out like a light without their usual story.

"So." Jack started after he shut the door

"They kids are asleep, what do you want to do now, Mrs Cassidy?"

"I don't know, what do you suggest." He grinned and pulled me towards him, kissing me and carrying me into the bedroom.