Chapter Twenty Two - The Wedding Part Two

I went back inside to change dresses, as much as I loved my wedding dress, it wasn't really for dancing in

I went back inside to change dresses, as much as I loved my wedding dress, it wasn't really for dancing in. I changed into a white dip hem dress and made my way back inside.

"Ladies and gentlemen, boys and girls. The Bride and groom will now have their first dance as husband and wife." I heard the cheers as I stood in the middle of the dance floor. The loudest were coming from the other dancers from the resort. The music started to play.

We finished I laughed holding onto Jack. Everyone joined in on the dance floor. He swung me around before putting me down. I joined up with Mels dancing.

"You were amazing."

"Well I have a good a teacher." I pulled her close giving her a hug. Renesmee came over were talking and started chatting with us.

"Excuse me can I have your attention please." We all looked to Austin who was on stage.

"What's he doing?" I wondered

"So the groom has a present for the bride but it comes with a warning to others if your easily effected by heat or you have some sort of heart condition. Maybe a nervous disposition . Might I suggest you find something to occupy yourself. Mrs Cassidy is more than encouraged to dance along. Performing the song they first danced to Mr Jack Cassidy!" I stared wide eyed mouth open

"You broke my heart, cause I couldn't dance you didn't even want me around, but now I'm back to let you know I can really shake them down....."

Halfway through the song I saw Austin teaching Nessie. When the song came to an end Jack has me up on his shoulder.

"Jack Cassidy. I cannot believe you just did that."

"I'm a man of many surprises. " He breathed heavily "I think someone wants to dance with you." I looked back at Jacob. Gulping slightly I went over.

"Hey." I smiled.

"Hey, wanna dance?"

"Sure." I too his shoulder and hand while he took my waist.

"Do you two normally show off like that, or is this just a special day." I chuckled

"No not normally. Believe it or not, that was the first time I dance fully to that song."

"His brother said it was the first one you danced too." I hummed in agreement.

"Do you know what my first words to him were?"