Chapter Forty Seven - Spending time with Jacob.

"Okay so what is on today's agenda?" I question Jake walking into the kitchen on a Saturday  morning. We were spending the day together just the two of us. Jack was looking after the kids and taking them to an amusement part with Renesmee.

"Well i found this amusement arcade that looks cool, it has games, bowling, karaoke, restaurant. I was thinking we could start there and depending what time we finish, we can catch a movie."

"Awesome."  I chirped

"Right you three, be good for Daddy and Aunt Renesmee.." I kissed all three temple "Love you."

"Love you Mom." they replied I then stood in front of Jack and gave him a kiss

"Have fun."

"Daddy, Auntie and three mini you quality time. It will be epic." I laughed and gave him another kiss.

"I love you."

"I love you." One final kiss I grabbed my bag and left with Jacob. We went into the garage and I went to get in the driver's seat. Jacob opened his side and there were some of the kids things.

"Oh, soz." I threw them in the back."I really need to clean the car at some point." I mutter as he got in.

"I might do that tomorrow after about the other thirty jobs." I joked and started the car and pulled out.

"I'm glad we're doing this." Jake said

"I am too." I went to play some music and one of the girls musical songs came on.

"The car is still stuck in kid mode." he chuckled

"We haven't talked that much since I got here or that much in 14 years."

"No we haven't."

"I bet Jackson knows everything about you."

"Pretty much." I glance at him. "Okay, my favourite colour is green, animal is wolf love banana's but dislike oranges never give me greasy food, freshly cooked all the way, I prefer human blood to animal but will take either and apparently when I'm upset I do this weird thing with my nose that is apparently funny."

"What weird thing."

"No idea but it's hilarious apparently." I shrug "Favourite movie is Fast and Furious Six musical is Legally Blonde artist  right now Dua Lupa Series tossup between Riverdale and The Orginals. I know they're like not current things but I have a old soul. Disney Princess is Mulan dis her and I will drain you dry. I would love to visit England or Ireland, Paris or Rome. I think I've covered most things."

"What about the past. I never paid much attention so..." I click my tongue.

"I had my first kiss  ten months after we started high school, I was what everyone would call either a outcast or a nerd. I loved my books still do actually. I was bullied by people that weren't my family. It was my dream at one point to be a cheerleader. I used to obsess over 1967 impala. I was beaten up by this chick that was friends with Renesmee and fooled into thinking Renesmee boyfriend actually like me instead of her. That was horrifying. I had several secret places surrounding the house and 85% When you would be doing who knows what I spent at a shooting range with Charlie. I'm his favourite and he's mine."

"Okay. My turn."

"No need I actually paid attention to you. No offence."

"None taken. I'm a pretty shitty imprint." I said nothing he was doing fine beating himself up.

"S o, um. how is wolfie. You know with the whole move."

"Happy, I don't feel shit everyday so I guess that's good sign." My phone started ringing.

"Will you?" Jake grabbed my phone and put it on speaker.

"Als." I was Jack

"I haven't been gone 10 minutes, dude."

"Where is Abi's bunny she refuses to leave without it and the twins are arguing." I roll my eyes.

"Bunny will be in Faith's room. She goes in there on a morning. As for the twins just say that if they don't listen warn them that they get one chance or there is no IPad and Motor bike."

"You're the best."

"Duh" He hung up.

"How do you do that?" Jake wondered

"Do what?"

"Know things and be a Mom."

"I spend all day with them, teaching them and playing. Abi has this comfort thing where she goes into the Faith's room and cuddles with her. She's always leaving it there because Johnny comes in and the watch you tube before coming downstairs. She gets so wrapped up with the twins Bunny is a second thought as for the twins. Apart from us, they adore their Motorbike and Ipad. Leverage."

"Do you like it? Being a mother?"

"Yes, don't get me wrong sometimes I wanna rip my hair out or sit down in a corner and cry. but then again I wouldn't change it for the world." I laughed

"They are gonna drive the two of them insane. Especially if they have sugar. Now that I would pay to see." We continued driving and we reached the arcade. We started with bowling and did a few rounds, I really wanted to say I was better than Jacob but I wasn't I hated not winning. Then we went to nearly every game like racing bikes, cars, grab machines, dance all that Jazz. We took a break.

"That was intense." He breathed then went to eating some Nachos.

"I can't believe your that good at bowling. No one can be that good it's ridiculous."

"A sore loser eh."

"Shut up."

"Well you did beat me on all the dancing games." I grinned

"I did, didn't I."I heard the jukebox they had start playing a song. But not just any song, what could be described as Jack and I sex song. I shifted slightly."

"Everything okay?"

"Yeah, just this song in a public place. Never mind."

"No go on what is it."

"It will make things awkward ." I shook my head. Once we finished we then did karaoke.  It was hilarious. Jake tried to pick songs I would be bad at and I picked old girly songs.

We then went to watch a new Furious 13 It had kids of the original characters. It was epic. Anyway it was about seven when we pulled into the garage. I grabbed the things we had won that day and we went inside.

"We're back."

"Mom!" The three of them came running up to me and hugged me

"How was your day?"

"It was awesome." I sat down and they told me all about their day and what they did and didn't go on. Jackson was smiling as they talked themselves to sleep. I said goodnight to Jacob and he left. We put the kids to bed and I told Jack about my day.