Chapter Twenty Three - Mr and Mrs Cassidy

I screamed as I was dropped in the water. Coming back up Jack was laughing his ass off.

"You ass." All I had been doing was laying on the beach with him in the sun. When he picked me up and ran into the sea throwing me in. I decided to get my revenge I went back under and swam around him, before grabbing his leg and pulling him under. I came back up with a satisfied smile on my face.

"Okay, you got me."

"Serves you right." He swam over to hold me. "Don't mess with me laddy." I said in a Scottish accent.

"You are so weird."

"Why thank you."

_________________________________

Throughout the next two weeks we explored the island, swim, danced and lots and lots of sex. I'm not gonna lie. It was the best honeymoon I could have wished for. Bu the time was dawning of a new chapter.

I sat curled up in the back of the car on the way back to the airstrip.

"We could move out here, we could live like this forever." he looked down at me and placed a soft kiss on my lips.

"We could, I wouldn't mind it." I sighed contently as we continued on.

"I fell asleep on the ride back and Jack woke me up not long before we landed. A car was waiting for us.

"Why are we in Alaska?" Jack wondered

"I have to pick something up. Then we'll head back to New York in the morning.

"Okay." He got in the driver's seat and started the car.

"So what are we going to the Family house for?" He asked me

"Carlisle, venom." I told him not looking him in the eye. "I spoke to him before the wedding. I asked him if he could change you, seen as I couldn't."

"Right."

"It's not a biting thing. He has a syringe ready for us. Which means we have complete control of when you, turn." I added

"Hey, Look at me." My eyes flickered up.

"I chose remember. You're not forcing me into anything." He took my hand and kissed it softly

"I know, just want you to be sure that's all. When you do turn everything will be change."

"But I will be with you. Forever, not many people get that, do they?"

"No, I guess not." I mumbled

"What about your Grandma, huh. She loves you. And your brother with Mels. They're still young. You will watch them grow old and die."

"True. But you're not talking me out of this."

"I know, just making sure you know, that's all. You can't blame me for trying, can you." He chuckled

"No, I can't. What do you suppose it's like. Turning?"

"Hell. The venom it changes everything to a cellular level. But it's much harder for the person turning you. With the others, they were bitten by Carlisle. Fresh, warm human blood, it's intoxicating even for the most well trained vampires.  Even for hybrids. It's says a lot about someone if they cannot drain your dry while turning you. With my mom it was different. She had morphine and it had kicked in by them time dad injected his venom"

"Does there have to be a set amount of venom?"

"No, one bite of a full blood can turn you. Sometimes it can go faster if your bitten repeatedly. Or so I've learnt."

"So everyone  except your Mom was turned my Carlisle?"

"No. I don't know who turned Alice, but a old and I think now dead vampire called Maria turned Jasper. Well you know that me and Renesmee were born."

I decided to put on some music on. 

We were screaming out the lyrics laughing at the same time. That was until I saw something in the road.

"Jack look out!" he turned the steering wheel sharply and I screamed