CHAPTER TWENTY-TWO

Vál and Björns horses rode slowly through the dark forest

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

Vál and Björns horses rode slowly through the dark forest. Fog left their nostrils as they breathed. The forest had gotten a slight eerie look, the only light came from the clear star filled sky with the moon shining brightly. Vál let her eyes move to the sky a pleased sigh when she adored the beautifully lit sky.

"Are you okay?" Björn asked suddenly and she frowned as she looked at him. "I mean since what happened back there." He added and she looked back at the sky.

"You can't be liked by everyone. Thorulf have had a rough time and I leveled down to his level once again which I'm not proud of but even back in the day when I tried to keep a light tone with him he continued to be rude towards me." She said and he hummed. "I have no idea what I did to him. Vidar think it bothers him that I saved his son when he couldn't." She added and he nodded. A yawn left her lips as her eyes fell heavy.

"Tired?" He asked and she hummed.

"We can continue a bit down before we make a tent. We won't reach Kattegat faster in this state." She said and he nodded. They found a good spot behind a large fallen tree with some bushes which shielded their quickly built tent. They were only visible from a single direction. Björn made a quick fireplace so they could get a little warmer. They sat down next to each other outside the tent by the fire and enjoyed the extra warmth even the smaller fire provided.

"I can keep a watch if you want to sleep." He offered and she shook her head. A light chuckle left her lips and he looked at her with a frown yet a faint smile was present on his lips.

"This is almost like the first time we met. You and I up in the mountains, of course we had a lot more snow back then. Who would've thought we would be sitting next to each other right now when I got back?" She said with a small smile on her lips.

"Not many." He said and she chuckled.

"Just think how many turns we are given." She said and looked at him. Björn smiled and looked at her, his eyes roaming over her now golden skin from the fire. His eyes moved to her lips as he moved little closer and before he went any further he looked into her eyes. The eyes with the same warm shade as before. Then he placed a gentle kiss on her lips and she pressed hers back against his. She gently bit down on his bottom lip, making him groan softly before opening his mouth for her to explore. His arm wrapped itself over her waist before pulling her closer and she helped herself to sit across his waist.

Vál placed her hands on either side of his face as they kissed deeply and Björn placed his hand on her ass. He pressed her closer as she pushed his hips up, wanting her to feel how much she was affecting him. A moan left her lips, muffled by his lips when she felt his hard member pressing against her throbbing center. She started to move her hips against his, grinding harder and harder as the pleasure made her pool. Björn snuck his hand into her pants to squeeze her full as in his hand, making himself and her groan. Vál soon sneaked her hand down to the strings of his pants, untying them quickly and eagerly before dipping them inside to take a firm yet gentle grip of his member. A his groan left his lips when he felt her hand start to move up and down, his hips was quick to follow her movements.