coup d'œil

WARNING:

In the chapters ahead, you might notice lots of typos, misspelled, and grammatical errors which will absolutely makes your brain cells explode. If you still gonna read this despite of my warning and then discriminate it later on. Well then cut your throat and go to hell sweetie, or else I will burn you alive. Just kidding. You're all welcome in here so enjoy reading babies.

Love yah!

-seli

Luna Hyrreti Salvatore,

When a group of vampires assailed their home, leaving both her mother and father lifeless and soaking in their own blood——vengeance, is the only thing that comes into her mind.

To avenge the death of her parents, she did everything possible to be part of the government's X list. A list of teenagers who were doomed to enter Night Blood University, a school for both humans and vampires.

The process to be part of that list was no-walk-in-the-park. Before you can even put your name unto it, you must first face various challenges that will test your ability to survive death. That's the only way possible to enter the deadliest school ever built, the Night Blood University.

Teenagers whose names are listed on the government's X list must neither be a frail or scared to face death. Once you become a part of the list, there's no turning back. Whether you like it or not, you will going to face the earth's version of hell.

As Luna Hyrreti finally enters Night Blood University, and start the bloody game of chasing who are the culprits, something unexpected will going to happen that will shakes her perspective and will turn her life upside down.

Is she ready to face the truth?

Who she really is? And what is the truth behind her parents' death?

Who are the traitors? And who are not?

Well, buckle up, sweet cakes, as we join Luna Hyrreti Salvatore in her exciting yet deadly ride to hell. Let the bloody journey—begin!