Always Been You**

His chest was pressed against your back, sweat pooling in his hairline as he drove his thick cock into you. You laid on the bed, ass up, just the way he liked.

Shawn was your friend, not much more, just always there when you needed a good fuck. Always knew how to give it to you just right, always there when you called. Little did he know you were in love with him.

He was gorgeous. Built like a God, luscious brown locks, chestnut eyes that could pierce through your soul with one look. Killer personality, too. Everything you wanted.

"Look at that pretty pussy takin' all of me," he grunted from behind you, leaning back to watch his length sink into your dripping core.

You moaned in response, unable to formulate words because of how bad you had it for him. The sound of his hips slapping against your ass filled the room as Shawn leaned forward, planting wet kisses on your shoulder. He moved your hair to the opposite side, working his mouth up your neck and nipping at your ear. You were blushing, holding back a little smile.

"So fuckin' pretty," he growled, resting his head on you as he continued to pound you from behind.

You felt his balls slapping the back of your thigh as he leaned to the side a bit, planting a kiss on your cheek. He wasn't normally so loving with you, and this was a little weird. No complaints, though.

Shawn's thrusts came to a halt as he began pulling almost all the way out of you achingly slowly, and then slamming into you hard. You squealed out in pleasure and he continued doing it, pushing into you deeply and pulling out almost all the way, allowing you to feel his entire length.

Deep groans were escaping his throat as your tight walls squeezed his cock. His left hand gripped your waist as his right tugged at your loose curls, both soon letting go to wrap around your neck.

He applied a bit of pressure with both hands, choking you. Loved having you completely at his mercy.

"Say my name," he demanded, pounding his cock deep into your core.

You cried out, moaning his name along with a string of profanities.

"Mmm, love my name rolling off your pretty little tongue," he growled, tightening his grip on your throat as you started slamming your ass back against him to meet his thrusts.

"That's it babygirl," he grunted, growing out of breath and overwhelmed, "Slide all over my cock like that," he continued as his head hung back, mouth falling agape as he tried to keep it together.

"Cum for me, Shawn," you struggled to say, coughing a little, causing him to loosen his grip on your neck. He leaned forward, kissing your shoulder.

"You okay, honey?" he asked, hand rubbing where he had squeezed.

"Yes, Shawn, I just need you to cum for me," you moaned, reaching for his hand and placing it back on your windpipe.

"You like this? Fuck," he said, smacking your ass with his free hand. His thrusts sped up and started to overwhelm your senses, throwing you immediately over the edge. You collapsed on the bed, throbbing around his cock as he grabbed your hips, lifting them back up to keep pounding into you.

"M'gonna cum for you," he whimpered, rocking his hips against your ass.

"Yes, Shawn, cum for me," you prompted.

"Wanna cum for you forever, never wanna cum for anyone else," he panted, dick twitching inside of you as he released hot ribbons of liquid into your core.

"Forever, eh?" you smiled as he pulled out and flopped onto the bed beside your limp body.

"Honestly, yeah," he said as he tried to catch his breath. "It's always been you," he whispered as he reached out, tucking a loose strand of hair behind your ear.

"Good, because I'm like, totally in love with you," you responded flatly, anxious for his reaction.

He reached out, pulling your body onto his chest as he kissed the top of your head.

"In love with me, eh?" he asked, copying your previous question.

"Honestly, yeah," you giggled. "It's always been you," you whispered, tilting your head up to plant a kiss on his lips as his naked body tangled with yours.