Frat Party**

The music vibrated the windows as you stood in the corner of the packed room, a very attractive frat boy chatting you up. His name was Shawn and he was a musician studying history.

"So, whose party is this anyway?" you called over the stereo, him leaning in a bit to catch what you'd said.

"It's mine," he laughed, shaking his head at you. "I live here."

"Oh, sorry," you laughed, gripping his strong tattooed forearm.

"Don't be sorry," he smirked, his face only inches from yours. Before you knew it, his lips were on yours, hot and wet and breathing fire down your throat, tongues dancing as he pinned you against the wall, one hand on your cheek and the other gripping his red solo cup.

You let out a moan, sure he didn't hear it over the music but positive he felt the vibration. His teeth grazed your lips as he smiled into the kiss, pulling away with a blush in his cheeks.

"Was that, um, okay?" he giggled, chestnut eyes warming your soul. You nodded in response, leaning into his ear.

"Wanna give me a tour?"

The second you reached his room, your hands were everywhere and his lips were hot on your neck.

Clothes flew every which way, quickly leaving the two of you naked and desperate. He was totally built, strong arms flinging you down on his bed as he crawled on top of you, hard cock pressed into your thigh.

"You're sure about this?" he chuckled against your chest, littering your soft skin with deep red bruises.

"Mm, mmhm," you hummed in response, stomach clenching as his tongue worked its way down your body and buried itself in your heat. He took your clit between his lips and sucked, forcing you to muffle the squeal that escaped your lips. His fingers sunk into your dripping core, softly pumping your walls as his chin gained a layer of your wetness.

"Fuck, yes," you panted, threading your fingers through his chocolate curls as his tongue flicked your clit, tremors erupting in your thighs. You felt him smile against your core, proud of his effect on you as he added another finger, stretching you out.

"Think you're ready," he smirked, shuffling over to his bedside table and retrieving a condom. He quickly rolled it onto his thick length and settled between your thighs. "You're sure?"

"Yes, please fuck me," you groaned, moaning as he pushed into you and began softly thrusting.

"God you're tight," he hissed in your ear, hips slapping your inner thighs as he rocked into you. His lips found your neck again as his thrusts sped up, pounding into your soaked core and overwhelming your senses. He brought a hand between your bodies and continued his previous attack on your clit, making your toes tingle as you felt an orgasm nearing.

"Fuck, I'm close," you panted, pulling his lips to yours.

"Mm, me too, cum for me baby," he grunted, speeding up his thumb and concentrating the circles he was drawing on your clit.

"Ah, fuck!" you cried, exploding around his cock as his thrusts grew sloppy, soon slowing as he moaned loudly and released his load into the condom.

He collapsed on the bed, both of you staring at the ceiling as you caught your breath.

"It's Shawn, right?" you asked, earning a deep laugh from the bottom of his chest.