Payback**

The ache between your thighs was still very present as you and Shawn finally settled down for the day, hopping into bed and putting a movie on. He'd been teasing you for hours, his wandering hands and lips poking and sucking at your skin in all the right places.

The second you gave in, he would stop, and it was driving you crazy.

The only thing that made sense at this point was payback.

Shawn was completely immersed in the RomCom when your fingertips danced down his bare torso, nails raking over his v-line and happy trail. His abs contracted as he squirmed, finally looking up from the screen.

"Babe, stop," he giggled, a growing bulge prevalent in his boxers.

A mischievous smile found your lips as you shuffled to sit up, lowering your lips to his ribs. Your tongue trailed over his skin achingly slowly, his cock throbbing once you'd reached the hem of his underwear.

Painfully slowly, you tugged them down his thighs and settled between his legs, planting wet kisses around the base of his cock. The television was paused, now, as he was more interested in what you were up to.

"Babe, please," he whispered, breath shaky. You giggled, looking up at him while you sucked a hickey onto his inner thigh.

"Ugh, fuck," he groaned, fingers raking through his curls in frustration. You took his length in your hand and brought the tip to your tongue as if you were going to lick it, but pulled your head away at the last second and blew cold air on it instead.

"Wha-, no," he whined, bucking his hips up irritably.

"Tisk tisk," you muttered with a click of your tongue and a shake of your head. "Bad boys don't get to cum."

"Please, please let me cum," he pleaded, desperation lacing his breaking voice.

You slowly brought your mouth back to his cock and licked a hot stripe from the base to the tip. He groaned as you took his balls in your mouth, neglecting his length for as long as possible while making him squirm for you.

"Fuck, please," he whimpered, forehead crinkled in the middle in distress. You granted his wishes and took his cock in your mouth, slowly bobbing your head and pumping his shaft with your lips.

His moans were loud and broken, encouraging you as his strong hand snaked into your hair and began guiding your head. You hollowed your cheeks and flicked your tongue along the divot of his tip, causing him to call out your name.

"Fuck, fuck baby, baby I'm gonna cum," he grunted quickly, causing you to immediately release his cock and go back to your spot beside him.

"What the fuck?" he asked coldly, immediately sitting up.

"Shawn, you never finished what you started with me earlier. Once you do that, maybe I'll let you cum," you smirked. A naughty smile erupted on his lips as he palmed his swollen cock and got up from where he was sitting.

He was finally obliging, crawling on top of you and pulling your pyjama shorts down your thighs before you could even resume the movie.