Night In**

Having a night in was good for you and Shawn. It felt like you were always going out, dressing up and socializing with people you didn't even like. It wasn't often that the two of you could just stay in to watch movies and snuggle.

It sure was boring, though.

You found yourself sick of watching Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban for the eight-hundredth time when an idea popped into your head.

Ever-so-subtly, your hand reached under the blankets and rested on Shawn's thigh, slowly inching its way up to his crotch. The hairs on the back of his neck stood up as he took notice, caught off guard by your bold actions.

"Baby, what are you doing?" he asked, a smirk growing on his lips as he struggled to peel his eyes from the television.

"Mmm, nothin', baby," you said back, flipping back the blanket completely and pulling his now-hard cock out of his sweatpants. Shawn released a low groan as you palmed him, eyes finding yours as he managed to pause the movie. Pushing his hips upward, he slid his pants and boxers down his thighs, giving you full access to the goods.

Your hand worked his length, pumping him as he shivered at your touch. His forehead crinkled as his eyebrows furrowed, breathing growing heavy. You thought this would be a good time to whisper dirty things in his ear, soon having him writhing beside you, sweat beads forming in his hairline.

"Ba-babe, I don't think I'm gonna last," he said quickly, interrupted only twice by the soft moans escaping his pink lips.

"Just let it happen, baby," you said as you crawled onto his lap, continuing to work his dick as you planted a kiss on each of his rosy cheeks. Working your way down his jaw, you kissed down his neck, licking up to his ear as you tugged on the shell with your teeth. He let out a deep groan and you moaned with him, pulling him closer to the edge.

Licking little circles on his throat, you felt his adams apple bob as he gulped, crinkling his eyes and letting go. A smile stretched across his face as you slid down his body and used your tongue to clean up the mess.