Scream For Me**

You hadn't seen Shawn in so long, and it seemed to be finally taking a toll on you and your body. Every photo of him that came up on your feed left you sexually frustrated, praying that the day he'd finally get home from touring would come sooner.

You sat on the white couch, intently staring at the door. Shawn would be home any minute, and you were already hyperventilating at the thought. The sound of a key in the lock caused you to stand up, running toward the sound and jumping at your boyfriend as the door swung open.

He dropped his bags as his strong arms wrapped around you, pulling you tightly into his chest.

"Fuck, I missed you," he whispered, cupping your cheeks and moving your face in front of his, kissing you softly.

You pushed against him, deepening the kiss as your tongue brushed against his.

"Shawn, I need you," you whispered against his mouth, causing him to immediately slam the door shut and grab your ass, lifting you up and carrying you into the bedroom.

"Need me, huh? How do you need me?" he hissed as his mouth licked and sucked at your neck, fingers hooking in your leggings and peeling them off your body.

"Need your mouth," you panted, squirming under him.

"You don't normally tell me what you want babe, barely even moan for me," he muttered, continuing his assault on your throat, "What's gotten into you?"

"Nothing's gotten into me, Shawn. I need you to get into me," you begged, threading your fingers through his soft curls as he toyed with the hem of your panties, tugging them off your legs and throwing them to the floor.

He pushed your thighs open, wasting no time as he immediately licked a burning stripe from your entrance to your clit. Your breathing grew heavy, legs trembling as his lips locked around the bundle of nerves and sucked at you profusely.

"Shawn, oh my God," you barely whispered, arching your back and pushing your head against the pillows.

His tongue dipped into you, nose bumping your clit as you looked down at the sight before you. Thighs spread wide, Shawn's chocolate eyes looking up at you as his curls pointed in every direction. Fuck.

He added two fingers, pumping your core as his tongue swirled against your clit, a deep growl erupting from his throat. The vibrations threw you over the edge, tensing your thighs as you screamed out in pleasure.

"Fuck, Shawn, holy fuck!" you yelled, a string of moans following suit at an even louder volume.

You felt his lips curve into a smile against your core, pulling away and coming up to kiss you.

You kissed him back feverishly, shocked at how magical his tongue truly was. A bulge was straining his pants as he pulled away, shock washing over his features.

"Shawn, you okay?" you asked. He laughed.

"Babe, you screamed for me," he expressed, smiling wide as his eyes crinkled a the corners.

"Yeah, and it's time to make you scream for me," you said, palming his bulge as you pushed him onto his back.