Morning Wood**

Your spoon clinked your teacup as you gave it a stir, preparing for the day ahead. Shawn was out cold when you got up and you didn't want to wake him, but it was no surprise when you felt his strong arms wrap around your small frame at the kitchen counter. You felt his strong arms and his hard cock, that is.

"Morning handsome," you said softly, twisting in his grasp to rest your hands on his strong chest.

"Babe, do you have to go?" he pouted, grabbing your hips and wiggling you against the bulge in his boxer briefs.

"Yes Shawn, I have to go," you giggled with a shake of your head.

"But babe," he paused, tilting his head at you.

"Yes?"

He looked away, almost embarrassed as he spoke, "I'm hard."

You sighed and then laughed, shaking your head again. "So?"

"Just a little bit," he begged, pinching your bum with a lazy smile.

"Shawn," you sighed, diverting your gaze.

"Babe it's literally painful," he said bluntly, cupping your cheeks with his massive hands. You sighed again.

"Alright, just a little one," you spoke as you dropped to your knees, pulling his underwear down with you.

You wasted no time as you grabbed his shaft and took his tip in your mouth, swirling your tongue and pulling a groan from his chest. You took more of him between your lips as his head tilted backward, chest heaving with each bob of your head. Your hand came up to his balls as he threaded his fingers through your hair, lightly massaging your scalp as you hollowed your cheeks and sucked him into oblivion.

"Fuck, babe, keep going," he prompted as he began bucking his hips, thrusting to meet your lips as he fucked your mouth. It wasn't long before his cock twitched on your tongue and he moaned.

"Babe, babe fuck, gonna cum, please let me cum," he begged, desperate for release as you hummed on his cock, causing him to explode in your mouth. You released his length with a 'pop,' standing in front of him as he pulled you in for a kiss, tasting himself on your tongue.

"Okay, I really have to go," you said, pouring your tea into a to-go cup as he tugged his underwear up his thighs.

"Alright baby, have a good day. And I owe you one," he smirked.

"Tonight, Mendes," you replied, shooting him a wink as you pulled your purse over your shoulder and closed the front door behind you.