Study Date**

Your phone buzzed on your bed as you set your history textbook down, checking your phone to discover that it was Shawn, your study buddy. Your super-hot, super-smart study buddy, to be exact.

He was asking if you guys could move the meeting to his dorm room because it was a snowstorm and he didn't want to trek to the library in this, and didn't want you to, either. Fair enough.

You climbed up to the second floor of your building and knocked on his door, biting your thumbnail as the butterflies fluttered in your stomach. The things you would do to this boy, filthy. He had you wrapped.

The door flew open, leaving you speechless as you were greeted by a shirtless Shawn, grey sweats hanging low on his hips. His v-line was out and you were a fucking mess.

"H-hi," you muttered, walking in as he stepped aside for you.
You set your books down on his little desk, taking a seat in the chair as he settled on his bed.

"What're you doing all the way over there?" he asked, a giddy smile finding his lips. He had textbooks scattered all over his bed, set up for your study date.

"Is there much space up there?" you chuckled, motioning to the heap of open books.

"Guess we'll have to get real close," he joked as he patted the mattress in front of him, shifting the textbooks to clear you a spot.

You climbed onto the duvet, fighting the urge to eye his abs as you crossed your legs in front of his open limbs.

"Better?" you asked, batting your lashes in his direction.

He blushed, not answering your question as he flipped through a textbook, searching for this week's chapter.

As time went on, Shawn seemed to be slowly inching his way closer to you.

Your knees were touching his inner thighs after about half an hour, and you didn't dare look up because you knew his nose would brush yours.

Things got really hot really fast when you caught yourself looking at his abs, tilting your head up a bit. He took the opportunity to lean in a little closer, planting a soft kiss on your forehead. You looked up at him, meeting his gaze in the dimly-lit room and it was game over.

His hands were on you and tugging at your hoodie as your lips moulded to his, tongue snaking into his mouth as he pushed the textbooks out from between you.

Your top was off before you knew it and Shawn was moaning against your lips, a growing bulge straining his sweatpants.

Your hand found his crotch and palmed him through the fabric as you attached your lips to his neck. He threw his head back, exposing his throat. You took advantage of the opportunity, attacking every inch of his neck with your mouth as his windpipe vibrated with sweet noises.

He laid back on the pillows, lifting his hips as you tugged at his waistband, pulling his sweats and boxers down his thighs.

You lost all self control as his cock slapped his abdomen, swollen tip dripping with precum.

You leaned forward, taking the head in your mouth as Shawn stopped you, eyes shut tight, "Please, please just ride me," he panted, chest heaving as he tried to calm down.

You wasted no time kicking your pants off, crawling onto his middle and hovering over his length. He reached into his bedside table and grabbed a condom, opening it with his teeth and rolling it on his throbbing member. He gripped the base, nodding at you to sink onto his length.

He moaned at the feeling of your tight, slick walls hugging his shaft as you began bouncing, whimpering at the feeling of his thick cock stretching you out.

His chest heaved as his abs contracted, looking fucking perfect and driving you wild. You'd been dreaming of this moment for so long.

You sped up, hands on his chest as you bounced your ass up and down his length. His hands were on your hips, guiding your movements as his mouth hung open, broken moans escaping his lips.

"Fuck, just like that, takin' me so good, baby," he grunted, dark eyes piercing yours.

"Fuck, Shawn, yes," you repeated, ecstasy taking over your body as Shawn's calloused finger found your clit, flicking it back and forth until you exploded around his cock.

His moans became desperate yelps as he thrusted upward to meet your movements, pulling you down to kiss him as he released into the condom.

Opening his eyes, a smile crossed his face as he planted a smooch on your forehead. You looked up at him, unsure of what this meant as he spoke.

"Guess we study anatomy now, too."