Mine**

The music vibrated the couch you sat on as you took in your surroundings, barely tipsy from the weak punch. College parties weren't really your scene, but your boyfriend, Shawn, insisted you join him this time.

You'd been there about an hour until he totally ditched. He and his buddies grouped together in the kitchen and started a pong tournament, leaving you to mingle in the living room. It wasn't long before someone showed a little sympathy, coming up to you and initiating a conversation.

"Hi, I'm Tyler," the dreamy blonde said, holding a hand out for you to shake.

"Uh, hi," you responded, introducing yourself with a smile.

"So, uh, why are you all alone?" he asked bluntly, catching you off guard.

"Oh, I came with my boyfriend, but he got a little preoccupied, I guess," you nodded, tucking a strand of hair behind your ear.

"Doesn't sound like much of a boyfriend," he muttered, shaking his head. You decided to ignore the comment, unsure of what on earth to say.

"Well, uh, wanna sit down?" he asked, motioning over to the couch. You took him up on his offer and took a seat next to him, telling him about your area of study and how you were liking college. He asked good questions and was a great listener, and it was completely innocent. So you thought.

Every now and then, you'd catch sight of a curly-haired Shawn poking his head into the living room, keeping an eye on you. If he really cared that much, why didn't he ask you to be his pong partner?

Tyler said something funny and you laughed, responding with a witty comment. Shawn was standing in the doorway now, arms crossed and game abandoned. His eyes were narrowed and you didn't really know what to do. Looking in his direction, you shrugged a little and reverted your gaze to the person actually showing you some attention.

The next few seconds were a blur, throwing you for a loop as your new friend leaned a little closer and uncomfortably placed his hand on your leg.

"What do you say we ditch your little boyfriend?" he whispered, just audible enough for you to hear it. You pulled away, but there wasn't really a point because Shawn had you up and off the couch before you could even process what was happening.

His fingers grabbed yours and pulled you away from the guy, tattooed hand shooting him a malicious wave as he led you to the opposite end of the house.

Opening the washroom door, he forced the two of you inside and slammed it shut, pressing the lock in the knob.

"What the fuck, Shawn?" you asked, a little annoyed at the embarrassment he'd caused.

"What do you mean, what the fuck? The fuck was that?!" he hissed, motioning to the door with his hand.

"Nothing? I was just having a conversation, he was the one who got too close," you said flatly, crossing your arms over your chest and leaning against the countertop.

"Why'd you let him?" he spat back, hands finding his hips.

"I didn't really have a chance to do anything, Shawn! You seriously don't trust me?" you asked, disappointed.

"Babe, no, it's not that, I just, you're mine," he argued, closing the space between you and taking your face in his hands. His lips were on yours in an instant, kissing you deeply and aggressively.

You pulled back, placing your small hands on his broad chest. "Why'd you leave me all alone, then?" you asked, frowning up at him. His face faltered a bit.

"Baby, I didn't mean to, you know how the guys are," he trailed off, tilting his head in the direction of the door. "I was checking on you, though, you seemed fine."

"Not cool, Shawn," you whispered, breaking his gaze.

"I'll make it up to you," he smirked, grabbing your hips and propping you up on the counter, leaning between your legs.

"No, Shawn, not here," you whined, waving your hands at the space around you.

His lips were already hot on your neck, hands ghosting up your bare thighs and under your skirt.

"Why not, babe?" he teased, nipping at your jaw as his fingers hooked into your panties and slid them down your legs.

"Shawn, no, fuck," you moaned as he unexpectedly slipped a finger inside of you, continuing his assault on your neck.

"So wet for me already," he mumbled against your skin, dropping to his knees and looking up at you from between your thighs. "Let's see what's going on here," he said with a smirk, pushing your skirt up your thighs and leaning a little closer to your heat. You leaned back against the mirror, threading your fingers through his hair as he let out a warm breath against your core.

"Shawn, please," you begged, pulling his head towards your centre as his eyes continued to stare into yours. He leaned a little closer, flicking his tongue over your clit as he added another finger to your entrance. You pushed back against the mirror, overwhelmed by the sensation of his tongue on you. Before you knew it, he had his lips wrapped about your bundle of nerves and was sucking relentlessly.

"Shawn, fuck!" you called out, slapping your palm to your mouth as you fought to keep quiet. His tongue teased your clit as his lips still encapsulated it, fingers curling against your walls. Your were squirming on the counter, gripping the faucet for dear life as his mouth worked wonders with your pussy.

He'd look up at you every now and again, pulling away and planting a kiss on your inner thigh. "Mine," he whispered, lapping at your clit as you felt a familiar knot forming in the bottom of your stomach.

"Fuck, Shawn, yes," you hissed between your teeth, praying he'd let you come soon because you couldn't stay quiet much longer.

He sucked on your clit again, humming softly and sending vibrations through your whole body. You bit down on your hand, whimpering softly as you exploded around his fingers.

He released your clit as you finished, kissing each of your thighs before retrieving your panties from the floor and sliding them back up your legs.

"Mine, got it?" he spat, raising an eyebrow at you. You nodded in agreement, straightening out your skirt.

"Yes, Shawn, yours," you responded, leaning in for a kiss and then pulling away. "Can we, like, leave now?" you asked, taking his hands in yours.

"Of course baby, there's no way I'm done with you yet," he smirked, unlocking the bathroom door and leading you out to the car.