Get Close**

You'd had a pretty relaxed night in, lazily crawling into bed and snuggling your boyfriend. One thing led to another and you were sitting on top of him, naked as ever, sinking down onto his thick cock.

It was slow sex, the lazy kind. You rocked against him and took your time, feeling everything as your hair fell out from behind your ears. Shawn laid back, head in the pillows, watching you inch your way up and down his length.

You could tell he wanted more by his wild hands, rubbing up your thighs and sides. Little whimpers escaped his mouth as you slid up to the head and then slammed down to the base, slowly taking all of him in your tight little pussy.

"I'm close," he moaned, eyes closed as he tried to contain himself.

"I'm not," you responded, enjoying the feeling of his shaft against your walls.

"Fuck, you will be," he growled, pulling you down to his chest and lifting his hips, slamming into you from underneath. He continued to drive his cock into your entrance, thrusting roughly and causing you to scream out in pleasure.

The sudden feeling of his hips rocking into you at full speed had you on the edge, and when you felt his throbbing cock twitch and hot strings of cum beginning to fill you up, you exploded around him.

You screamed in unison, peaking together and then falling limp.

You collapsed against his hard chest, his strong arms sneaking around you and holding you close. His cock was softening, still in you as you looked up at his face.

His curls fell on his forehead and his cheeks were rosy as ever, exhausted from his sudden burst of stamina.

"You good?" he smiled, planting a kiss on your nose.