On Your Knees**

"Fuck, baby," he growled into your ear, arms supporting his weight as he rested between your legs, ramming his cock into you.

His breath was hot on your neck as he developed a rhythm, sticking to it when you quickly became a moaning mess.

"That's it, I wanna hear you," he panted, begging you to vocalize your bliss as his hips rocked forward, surging into your body and slapping against your skin.

"Shawn, please," was all you could let out, mind acting useless as his thick cock was being driven between your tight walls.

"'Please' what?" he moaned, giggling as his lips attacked your neck.

You moaned in response, earning a few grunts from him as his hand came down to toy with your clit, working your nub to the edge.

You exploded around his length, convulsing underneath him as his thrusts sped up and got rougher, pounding into you with brute force.

"Shawn, baby, cum for me," you purred, nails scratching at his shoulders as his hips repeatedly came into contact with yours.

"Fuck, baby, I'm so close," he panted, slowing his hips and pulling out of your heat. His hand moved to his cock, stroking it rapidly as he stood up, "On your knees," he said, pointing at the ground in front of him.

You obliged, pushing off the mattress and kneeling in front of Shawn's delicious thighs. Your hands rubbed up his legs as he worked his shaft, resting his tip on your tongue and coming in your mouth.

You swallowed, bringing a hand up to your lip to wipe away the excess liquid that didn't quite make it.

You slowly stood, planting wet kisses along his torso, chest, and neck on the way up. He pulled you into a hug, thanking you for being such a good girl for him.