Behind You**

You flinched at the sudden feeling of his large hand coming down on your ass, a burning sensation overcoming your soft skin. The rattle of his belt buckle twisted your stomach in a knot as you anticipated the full feeling of having his cock slip inside of you.

"So wet, babe," he groaned, sliding his tip along your folds. You were propped up on your knees, resting on your elbows as Shawn stood behind you at the foot of the bed, both of you butt-naked.

"Please, Shawn," you croaked, aching for him. His hand came down on your ass again, earning a squeal from your throat as he leaned over you, chest flush against your back.

"You sure you can handle it?" he asked, his voice merely a whisper as you felt his hot breath on your ear.

You nodded profusely, unable to speak as the excitement grew uncontainable.

He let out a deep chuckle as he peeled himself from you, resting a hand on your ass cheek while he used the other to guide his length into your core. Your eyes fluttered shut at the sudden fulfilment as a choked moan vibrated his throat.

His hands gripped your waist while he began rocking into you, his hips slamming into your ass. You yelled with each rough thrust, moaning loudly as his fingers wrapped around your hair and tugged your head back.

You looked up at him, noting the blush rising in his cheeks and chest and the sweat pooling in his hairline. His eyes were dark with lust and desperation as he rammed you with his thick cock, your hips continuing to collapse as he fought to hold them up.

"F-fuck, fuck Shawn, m'gonna, ah," you babbled, a moaning mess on the mattress as the sound of slapping skin vibrated in your ears.

"Cum for me," he ordered, leaning down to reach between your thighs. His middle finger made quick work of your clit, leading you to clench around his girth as you fell apart beneath him.

"Gonna cum, baby," he grunted, hips making tiny rapid thrusts into your heat as broken moans and whimpers slipped from his lips. "Fuck, now," he warned, quickly slipping out of you and using his hand to take over. You craned your neck as you perked your ass up, watching his head fall back while he coated your sore skin in hot liquid. His chest was red and heaving as he came down from his high, leaning down to kiss the irritated area of your rump before slipping into the washroom.

He was back in an instant with a warm cloth, gently wiping away his mess while your limbs felt as if they had turned to jelly.

He leaned down once again, supporting his weight with his large biceps as he kissed up your spine.

"Mine," he smiled when he reached your neck,

nuzzling your cheek with his face as his heavy body pinned you down once again.