Too Tight**

"Just be gentle, okay?" you said softly, "It's been a really long time."

His strong arms supported his body as he hovered over you, forehead pressed against yours as he closed his eyes.

"Of course, baby. But we don't have to do this," he whispered, breath faltering as your fingertips glided up and down his sides.

"Shawn, I want this," you spoke, patting his bare ribs,

"I want this with you."

"You're sure?"

You nodded with a little smile, hands coming up to cup his stubbly cheeks as he settled between your legs.

"Okay, tell me if you need me to stop. Ready?" he asked, earning a nod of approval from you as he slowly pushed his condom-clad length into your entrance, letting out a groan as he sunk between your slick folds.

"God, you're fucking tight."

You let out a giggle in slight discomfort at the feeling of his thickness stretching you out.
"Babe, you okay?" he asked.

"Yeah, just gimme a sec," you whispered, eyes shut as you waited for the tinge of pain to subside. Shawn buried his face in your neck and his breath was hot on your skin.

"Okay, okay baby, I'm ready," you said softly, wrapping your legs around his middle as he began making small thrusts into your core.

"Oh, oh fuck," he moaned into your ear as his hips gently rocked into you, causing a giggle to erupt from your chest. "M'sorry, fuck, fuckfuckfuck," he grunted, hips coming to a slow.

"What is it?" you asked in a concerned tone, pushing up on your elbows.

"Just, g-gimme a sec, you're so tight," he said softly, eyes squeezed shut as he tried to contain himself. His hips began moving again, slowly thrusting into your heat as he began shaking his head, "Nope, fuck, fuck sorry babe, shit I'm coming," he groaned, letting out a moan as he filled the condom and collapsed on top of you.

"I'm sorry, you just feel so good," he sighed, gently pulling out and pushing back on his knees to peel the condom off.

"S'okay baby, next time," you reassured, reaching for his knee to give it a comforting pat.

"Oh, babe, no. I might be done, but I'm not done with you," he smirked, shuffling onto his stomach and licking a hot stripe from your sore entrance to your clit, a sharp gasp erupting from your throat as his warm tongue began exploring.