Guys Night**

It was a guys night at Shawn's condo, and that included you. At first they were a little hesitant, but then you started talking about hockey and they were all for it. They were watching the game in the living room, but your term paper kept you typing away in Shawn's bedroom. Curled up in a few blankets too many, you were aware of the score because Shawn called it out to you every five minutes, and he even made you tea on a commercial break.

He came in to check on you every half hour asking how the paper's going and if you need anything, usually just hovering in the doorway, but a few times he sauntered over to you and kissed your forehead.

It was coming up on 9:30, and you were expecting Shawn to walk in any second. On cue, your boyfriend popped his perfect little head in the doorway.

"How's the paper?" he asked curiously, a little smile gracing his lips at the sight of you all curled up in his bed, drinking out of his mug, in his clothes. His girlfriend. All his.

"It's okay," you responded, smiling at the sight of him, "C'mere."

He walked over to you, grey sweatpants hanging low on his hips and a black t-shirt hugging him in all the right places. You shuffled over to the side of the bed, hanging your feet off of the edge as you patted the space next to you, indicating for him to sit down.

He looked at you with a bit of confusion, but still took a seat. Such a bean.

"Shawnnnn," you spoke, trailing out the 'n' as a smile crept over your face.

"Yessss," he responded, leaning toward you and brushing your nose with his.

Without warning, you climbed onto his lap and straddled his hips, planting a kiss on his lips. His cheeks turned a deeper shade of pink as his hands found your ass, giving it a little squeeze as he pulled away, giggling.

"What's up, love?" he asked, wondering where your sudden surge of lust was coming from.

"Mmmm, need you," you mumbled against his lips, hands trailing down his stomach and taking purchase on the growing bulge straining his sweatpants.

He raised his eyebrows at you, speaking in a hushed tone, "Babe, Brian and Matt are like, right out there," he said, pulling your hand from his crotch and giving it a squeeze.

"Better be quiet, then," you smirked, climbing off of him and kneeling on the floor between his legs.

He stood up a little so you could tug his pants down his thighs, half-hard cock springing up a bit. You licked your lips at the sight of him. Broad shoulders, chest heaving, eyes filled with want as his hair was messy from laying on the couch.

"Baby, please," he whispered, suddenly on board with your reckless request.

Your lips were on his cock immediately, sloppily licking and sucking at his length. He leaned back on his hands, head tilted sideways as his eyes were squeezed shut. His body was convulsing a little as you softly hummed with his tip in your mouth, and he brought his hand to his face to bite down on his knuckle.

Your right hand was pumping his base and your left was massaging his balls, all while your tongue was licking and swirling over his tip. He couldn't take it much longer, bucking his hips up to meet the bobs of your head as you hollowed your cheeks around his throbbing cock.

"Fuck," he whispered, voice cracking a bit as he fought to keep quiet, "Fuck, baby now, baby I'm gonna cum, fuck."

You sped up, feverishly licking and sucking and rubbing, driving him wild as his dick twitched, filling your mouth with hot spurts of liquid. His abs contracted as he moaned at an embarrassingly loud volume, causing you to raise your eyebrows at him as you continued to take his load in your mouth.

He quickly buried his face in his hands, ashamed, but also concealing the little whimpers escaping his lips.

You released him with a 'pop' as he stood up, pulling you off the floor to give you a kiss. He tugged his pants up, straightening himself out before turning on his heel to get back to the guys.

"What are you gonna tell them?" you asked as he was leaving, referring to his high-pitched scream of ecstasy.

"The truth," he said with a wink, closing the door behind him.