Need You**

You had just arrived home from work and changed into comfy clothes, settling on the couch for the night when your phone lit up with your boyfriend's face.

"Shawn?" you answered.

"You're home, right?" he said flatly, breathing a little heavily into the line. Something was up.

"Yeah, what's up babe?" you responded as you sat up, playing it cool so hopefully he would tell you what's going on.

"They're pushing the album back, long story. I'm pissed, not much they can do which makes me even more pissed," he expressed firmly, "Listen, I'm on my way home, and I need to fuck you so hard, got it? Need to make you cum for me," he spoke.

Shocked at his bluntness but also kind of aroused, you responded, "How far are you?"

"About ten minutes. Be ready," he said and you reached to hang up, but you placed the phone back to your ear when you heard Shawn mumbling something on the line.

"What?" you asked.

"Oh, said I love you. I'm mad but I still have to tell you I love you before I hang up. See you soon, baby," he said as the line went dead. Still a sweetheart.

It wasn't long before the door was rattled by Shawn's key in the lock, soon to be pushed open as he kicked off his boots and firmly set his guitar case down on the floor. His face was red and patchy and you could see in his eyes that he was livid.

"Baby, you oka-"

"Bedroom, now," Shawn barked, and you wasted no time darting from the living room to the bedroom as you tugged your sweats off on the way.

Shawn was hot on your heels, pulling off his jacket and t-shirt swiftly and reaching for his belt buckle, kicking his jeans off his ankles.

He took a stride toward you, grabbing a handful of your ass as he kissed you roughly, hot tongue forcing its way between your lips. He moaned into the kiss, releasing your ass only to bring a heavy hand back down onto it, giving you a little smack. His fingers tugged at the hem of your panties as his lips broke away from yours.

"Off," he spoke, to which you pushed them down your thighs and kicked them out of the way.

You knew he didn't want any games or teasing. He was fuming and it was so sexy. His hand ghosted between your bodies and pried its way between your legs, fingers sliding along your slick folds as he dipped into you.

"Soaked for me," he panted in your ear, sucking on your neck, "Such a good girl."

This had you practically ready to cum as he pushed you onto the bed, removing his boxers and crawling on top of you.

"Need you," he panted, kissing you roughly. "You're good, right?" he asked, making sure this was okay.

"Yes Shawn, just fuck me, please," you moaned, reaching for his throbbing cock to align it with your entrance. You hooked your leg over his shoulder as he pushed into you, sliding into your soaked walls with ease.

He quickly bottomed out and began thrusting into you, hips slapping against your skin as he rocked into your body. You were a moaning mess and he couldn't stop cursing, sweat already rolling down his forehead.

Your nails scratched at his shoulders as he continued to pound your core, moaning loudly with each thrust.

"Fuck, babe, I'm gonna cum," he growled, burying his face in your neck as his thrusts became small and rapid.

"Cum for me, Shawn. I need you to cum for me," you purred, helping him out a bit.

He moaned out as his hips slowed, thrusts growing sloppy as you felt him release inside of you. He collapsed on your sweaty body, rolling over and pulling you tight to his chest once he had pulled out. After a few moments of silence, you were the first to speak.

"I love you," you said into the darkness, wondering what could have possibly been running through his mind.

"I love you more," he responded immediately, voice softer than before.

"Wanna talk about it?" you asked.

"No. Wanna make you cum for me," he insisted as he crawled back on top of you, wetting his lips before dipping his head between your legs.