Dreaming**

The clock read 3:44 AM when your eyes snapped open, your boyfriend's sudden movement disturbing your slumber. You'd fallen asleep spooning, as per usual, but Shawn was taking it a little too far, appearing to be dreaming.

You were puzzled at first, wondering if he was having a nightmare causing him to thrash around in his sleep and whimper a bit, but you soon realized that this was the other kind of dream. The kind that had him grinding up against you, furrowing his brows and moaning your name. You soon felt warmth spread between your legs, turned on by your boyfriend's large frame wrapped around you, rubbing against you. So vulnerable for you. You were the person he dreamt about, the person he wanted, and there wasn't anything else you needed in life.

Except for one thing. One thing that happened to be concealed by Shawn's boxers.

You twisted in his hold, facing him as he continued to grind his hips against you slowly, burying his face into the pillow as his mouth hung agape.

You ran your fingers from his neck to his chest, giving it a little pat as you tried to wake him up, "Shawn, Shawn baby, psst," you purred, hoping to continue this fantasy consciously.

He wouldn't budge, though. Such a heavy sleeper, so deep into his thoughts. It was no use.

You wrapped your leg around his middle, pushing him onto his back and then hovering over him. You were shocked that he still wasn't awake.

Leaning down to his face, you planted a kiss on each of his cheeks, admiring his expression as he slept. So beautiful, so at peace. You contemplated leaving him alone until he moaned your name out again.

Positive this was going to end pleasantly, you kissed down his neck, feeling along his chest as you worked your lips down his body, running your fingers over his ribs and abdomen.

Reaching out to palm him through his strained boxers, he shifted in his sleep, "Baby? What're ya doin'?" he slurred groggily.

"Shawn, wake up!" you spoke, palming him a little harder.

His eyes opened up as he lifted his head from the pillow, taking in the sight of your body straddling his thighs and working your hand over his hard-on.

"Shawn, you were dreaming," you said, teasing his waistband with your fingers.

"Sure was," he smirked, folding his hands behind his head. He knew what was coming.

"Can I?" you said as you leaned down, lifting his underwear slightly.

"Please," he responded, wiggling a bit to get comfortable.

You tugged his boxers down his legs, letting them rest about mid-thigh, just under you. Leaning forward, you took the base of his cock in your hand, ghosting your lips over the pink tip as he released a sigh.

He looked down at you with a smile gracing his lips, only to squeeze his eyes shut as soon as you took him into your mouth. Sucking on the tip, you swirled your tongue around as your hand began pumping his shaft.

His hips bucked up to meet your mouth as you moved your lips further down his length, wetting his cock so you could start bobbing your head.

Shawn let out a moan as you took another few inches into your mouth, nose almost touching his stomach as you lifted your head, pulling your lips up his shaft and releasing the head with a 'pop.'

You kissed his hipbones as you continued to pump him with your right hand, Shawn's fingers intertwining with your left. He squeezed it as he let out soft whimpers, stomach contracting as you took him into your mouth again.

You showed no mercy this time as you bobbed your head along his length, hollowing your cheeks and working pure magic with your tongue. Shawn's jaw was clenched as he held back moans, hand squeezing yours for dear life.

You worked your way down his shaft until you felt his tip brush the back of your throat, resting there for a few moments as he relished in the feeling of being deep-throated.

You twisted your body a bit, changing the angle in which you fucked him with your mouth. His legs were twitching as beads of sweat formed along his hairline, strings of profanities escaping his deep pink pout.

You felt tears forming in the corners of your eyes as you continued to slam his cock into your mouth, fully aroused at the effect you had on him.

His hands found your head and guided you along his shaft, speeding you up to the point where he was borderline yelling your name.

"Baby, baby I'm gonna cum," he panted, letting go of you so you could move, preparing to release on his stomach.

You played no games as your eyes met his, looking at him through your long lashes and taking all of him in your mouth, sucking him to the edge.

"Baby, fuck, you don't have to," he cooed, pleading with you.

Craving the taste of him, you let out a moan, vibrating his shaft as his hand squeezed yours, his eyes closed tight in preparation of release.

He called out your name, dick twitching on your tongue as hot strings of liquid filled your mouth, soon to be swallowed.

He was out of breath, a wide grin crossing his face as he pulled you up toward him. He pushed you down on your back, kneeling over you as he peppered your face with soft little pecks, whispering "thank you"s between each kiss.