Under The Table**

Sunday dinner with Shawn's family was a weekly occurrence, and this time, the Leafs had made it to the playoffs. This meant that the game was on, so everyone would have their eyes glued to the television as they shovelled food into their mouths.

Shawn's parents and sister sat on one side of the table, closest to the television. They were half-turned in their seats, watching the game intently. Shawn was to your right, eyes also glued to the screen.

You, however, had your eyes glued to Shawn.

The way he pulled his lip between his teeth whenever a player made a pass, and the way his massive hand was gripping the collar of his t-shirt in anticipation had you weak at the knees.

You could feel the wetness pooling in your panties, thoughts running wild as you counted down the seconds until you could get Shawn alone.

Taking in your surroundings, you observed that everyone was really into the game. Shawn's family wasn't even facing you guys, so you could easily get away with some mischief.

Before you knew it, your hand had developed a mind of its own as it creeped up Shawn's thigh, thumb rubbing over his bulge.

You saw his face twitch a bit, unsure if he was reading the situation properly. Applying a little more pressure, you felt him starting to get hard as your hand quickly slipped into the waistband of his grey sweatpants. You grabbed his half-hard cock, massaging the tip with the pad of your thumb.

Shawn shot you a look, shock washing over his face. "You serious?" he mouthed in your direction, earning a bashful grin from you. Leaning over, you planted a kiss on his cheek, moving over to his ear and nipping softly at his lobe.

His head fell into his hands with a smile as his member went rigid in your grasp.

You began pumping his shaft painfully slowly, seeing Shawn bite down on his knuckle to keep himself from making any noise. You would have done anything to hear the sweet sounds of his soft moans and delicate whimpers, but it wasn't the time. You were forced to work with what you had.

Speeding up, you focused on the upper half of his cock because it was a little more sensitive. His left hand had found your thigh, firmly squeezing your flesh out of pure sexual frustration.

The television switched to a commercial break as second period ended, causing Karen to get up from her spot to collect plates. You yanked your hand from Shawn's pants, casually tucking your hair behind your ear and shifting in your seat.

Shawn looked over at you with dark eyes and a giddy smile, relieved that you were able to get away with what you did. His hand loosened its grip on your thigh, moving upward and rubbing your heat through your jeans.

Leaning over, his lips ghosted over your ear as he spoke, "Just fucking wait until we get home."