First Time**

The kissing had gone a little further than usual, leaving you and Shawn standing in nothing but your underwear in the doorway of his bedroom. His hands were all over you, ghosting over every inch of your skin as his lips encapsulated yours, tongue licking into your mouth.

You reached down and caressed his abs, working your way to his black boxer briefs. Being bold, you decided to palm his bulge. It felt hard and thick, and you felt the wetness pooling in your panties.

Shawn groaned against your mouth, picking you up and walking over to the bed, collapsing on top of you on the mattress. He was settled between your legs, grinding on you and moaning against your lips before he pulled away.

"Babe, are we uh, are we doing, are we doing this?" he asked, voice a little shaky.

"I want to," you said, threading your fingers through his soft curls.

"Okay," he said a little unconvincingly before he leaned in to continue kissing you.

"Wait, Shawn," you stopped him, cupping his face and holding it in front of yours, "You don't want to? We don't have to."

"No, I want to. I'm just, I'm just a little nervous," he said, looking away.

"Shawn, honey, it's not like it's your first time. Why are you nervous?" you questioned as he pushed his cheek against your palm, turning his head in your hand and kissing it. A blush rose in his cheeks.

"Babe, I just, I want it to be good, for you. I want to make you feel good," he said, and you could feel the ache between your thighs. This boy didn't even know the effect he had on you.

You bucked your hips against him, eliciting a deep groan from his throat. You giggled a little.

"Why are you laughing?" he smiled, touching your nose with his.

"I dunno, babe, this is just weird," you said, laying limply underneath him.

"Fuck, I'm sorry," he said, face falling a little. You giggled harder.

"No, Shawn, no! It just doesn't have to be so, serious?" you said as his chestnut eyes pleaded with yours.

"Babe, I mean, we can, we could do it somewhere else, or another time, or I could like, make it more comf-" he spoke, but you cut him off.

"Jesus Christ, just fuck me Shawn," you said with a smile, causing him to break out into laughter too.

"If you say so," he surrendered, bringing a hand down to slip into your panties. You gasped under his touch, "Fuck, you're wet. And I'm not even being sexy."

"Being sexy? What the hell, Shawn?" you laughed. "Okay, babe, be sexy for me."

"Alright, I take it back, shouldn't have said that," he giggled and shook his head, hooking his finger into your panties and sliding them down your legs.

You reached down and grabbed his length through his boxers. "Don't be nervous," you spoke, looking into his eyes. He nodded.

"Condom!" he shouted out of nowhere, suddenly remembering what was going on.

You laughed uncontrollably at this point, watching your almost-naked boyfriend shuffle around his bedside table in search of the little square package.

He turned to you, crawling back onto the bed with a massive smile on his face, "Did you wanna? Or, should I?"

"I'll do it," you spoke, sitting up and tearing the packet open. He pushed his underwear off, throbbing pink cock slapping his belly, "Jesus," you whispered, mouth watering at the sight of his beautiful member.

He smirked as you pinched the tip of the condom, rolling it onto his shaft. You laid back, allowing him to shuffle over to your middle as he grabbed your knees and spread your legs.

Shawn licked his lips as he muttered, "Fuck, you're beautiful," with a little smile gracing his lips. He settled between your thighs, tip brushing your slit as his face hovered over yours.

"So, uh, do you wanna like, do it, or should I guide it, or like..?" he trailed off, unsure of what to do next. You let out a little laugh, gripping the base of his cock and leading it to your entrance. Your hands travelled to his ass, pulling him toward you as he slipped into your core.

"Fuck," he moaned, "You okay?" he looked at you, being careful not to put too much of his weight on your body.

"Shawn, baby I'm great. Just keep going, please," you jutted your hips forward a bit, urging him to go all the way in.

He slowly pushed into you, bottoming out and pausing for a second before starting to rock his hips. He filled you perfectly and it felt so good.

"Shawn," you whimpered, wrapping your hands around the small of his back.

"Yes baby?" he asked, leaning down to your face but bumping your head on the way.

"Ow!" you said, reaching up to rub your forehead.

"I'm sorry," he laughed, speeding up his hips a bit.

You tilted your head up to grab a little kiss as Shawn moaned into your mouth, interrupting the wet sounds of skin slapping filling the room.

"Babe, I'm sorry, but you're like, really tight, and I don't know how much longer I'm gonna last," he spoke against your neck.

You grabbed his right hand, leading it down between your bodies and placing his thumb on your clit. He stared at you in awe.

His thumb started rubbing large circles, edging you closer as his strokes got smaller. He soon had you shaking underneath him, his hips rolling into yours much quicker than when you had started.

"Fuck, Shawn, I'm almost there," you groaned, eyes squeezed shut.

"Good, because I'm literally dying right now," he panted, cheeks a bright crimson, "I'm gonna cum, like, yesterday."

You exploded around him, walls throbbing as you moaned his name repeatedly. He was completely losing it, rocking into you through your orgasm as he danced on the edge of release.

Coming down from your high, you planted a kiss on his jaw, "You gonna cum for me, Shawn?"

He moaned in response, brows furrowing and mouth falling open.

"That's it, baby, cum for me," you purred, "Fuck, Shawn, yes."

He let out an embarrassingly loud cry, moaning your name as he released into the condom, thrusts coming to a halt.

You looked up at him in awe, smiling and appreciating the little wild hairs surrounding his forehead, and the way his eyebrows got a little messed up from kissing your neck so much, and his patchy pink cheeks radiating a bit of heat. How beautiful.

"Babe, that was so good," you said, giving him the reassurance he was looking for.

A lazy smile graced his face as he collapsed beside you, pulling you into a bear-hug. You laid in each other's presence for a moment before speaking.

"I love you," you both said at the same time, making this moment a perfect one.