Friction**

You grew a little bored with the movie you were watching as Shawn began to trace little circles on your hip with his calloused thumb. He was behind you, always the big spoon.

Reaching behind you, your hand travelled between your bodies, immediately finding the firm bulge pressed against your ass.

He let out a hot breath against your ear, creating a throbbing sensation between your legs that could only be taken care of one way. You turned in his grasp, facing him, only to move again as he stationed himself on top of you, pinning you down with his weight.

His head dipped down to your neck, nipping and sucking at the soft skin and getting you riled up within seconds.

"Shawn," you cooed, hands finding his ass and pulling his middle against you.

"Mmm?" he hummed, continuing his assault on your collarbones as his hips rocked against your crotch. You could feel his length harden through his jeans, the friction teasing you through your leggings.

You bucked your hips to meet his movements as his lips found yours, kissing you slowly as his tongue explored your mouth. The feeling of his hard-on against you was driving you wild, and clearly Shawn, too.

"Mmmmm," he moaned into your mouth, rocking his hips against you as your hands settled on his large shoulders.

"Faster, Shawn," you moaned into his ear, causing him to pick up the pace against your heat.

He had become a panting mess, lost in his thoughts of actually fucking you. You broke the kiss, leaning closer to his ear as you began to whisper straight filth, "You like that, Shawn? You wanna fuck me?" you asked, causing him to moan against the crook of your neck, "Fuck me, Shawn, just like that," you continued, moaning and groaning nastiness into his ear.

"Oh my god, I uh, I might cum," he said blatantly, shocked at himself. Seriously? You decided to just go with it.

"That's it, baby, cum for me," you encouraged, rocking your hips against his clothed bulge.

"Oh, fuck, fuck," he panted, soaking his boxers as he peaked.

Collapsing on top of you, Shawn spoke once he was able to finally catch his breath.

"I honestly don't know what the fuck just happened," he sighed, laughter erupting from both of you.