Moan My Name**

His head rested between your legs as his tongue lapped at your wet core, driving you into a state of unfathomable bliss. Your hands tugged at Shawn's curls while his tongue flicked your clit around, causing you to arch your back and release a moan when it unexpectedly dipped into you.

His strong arms had your thighs pinned down, large hands gripping your sides as he worried wonders with his tongue. Your toes curled and legs shook as his pretty little mouth paid attention to your slick folds, leaving no space untouched.

He released your right side as his left hand moved between your legs, massaging your clit as he tongue-fucked you. You were panting out profanities and cries of pleasure, begging him to let you finish.

His hand had started pumping inside of you and his tongue had taken over pleasing your little ball of nerves when you felt yourself dancing over the edge, ready to climax at any second.

"Fuck, babe I'm close," you called out, warning him that you were about to convulse.

You felt a vibration against your core as Shawn mumbled something, not quite audible.

"What, babe?" you asked, struggling to pay attention.

"I said I want you to moan my name," he growled between your legs, and you could see him grinding his hips against the mattress as he lapped at your dripping pussy.

He pulled back a bit, "Tell me who's making you feel this good. Moan my fucking name."

You gave him what he wanted and changed your moans, calling out as you neared your peak.

"You, Shawn, only you, only you make me feel this good, fuck, Shawn, oh my God," you continued, beginning as moans but growing louder as he pushed you over the edge.

Your orgasm washed over you as your legs trembled, pinned down by your boyfriend.

"Fuck, Shawn!" you cried as he slowly continued to lap at you through your orgasm, jutting his hips into the bed.

He pulled away, wiping his chin with the back of his hand and palming himself through his boxers. You sat up, meeting him for a kiss as he muttered, "Mine."