Raw**

"Babe, you're sure?" Shawn asked, eyebrows furrowed as his arms supported his weight above you. You sighed with a grin of reassurance, reaching up to push his curls out of his eyes.

"Yes, I'm sure. I've been on the pill for three months, we're good," you breathed, shifting your hand to cup his stubbly cheek.

His firm length was still pressed against your thigh, straining his boxer briefs as you snaked your fingers to his back and softly raked your nails down his soft skin. He shivered in response, leaning down to capture your lips in a wet kiss before pushing away to rest his forehead against yours. You hooked your finger into his waistband, giving the elastic a gentle tug.

"Off," you pressed, a giggle spilling from his pink lips as he pushed back onto his knees and wiggled out of the fabric, his hardness springing upward.

He leaned down against your already-bare frame, lips finding the crook of your neck. "So lucky to have you," he breathed against your skin, his large hand stroking his shaft as he pressed his firm tip against your slick folds, your hips bucking upward in response.

"Baby," you breathed, grabbing his attention as he lifted his face to meet your gaze, "wanna feel you, all of you."

He leaned down for a kiss and pushed into you, your tight wetness quickly welcoming his length. He slid in with ease, a gasp leaving his windpipe as you squeezed your eyes shut, waiting for your walls to properly adjust.

"Jesus," he whispered, forehead hanging against yours as he panted a little. "You're, uh, you're warmer."

You giggled in response, wrapping your arms around his shoulders and pulling his lips to yours by the back of his neck.

"You're warmer," you mumbled against his mouth, his hips beginning to rock against yours as soft thrusts put you into another world, the sound of your skin slapping filling the room.

"Oh my God," he groaned, hips coming to a halt as he rested on top of you for a second. "This is, uh, fuck, you're perfect," he stuttered, "you just feel so fucking good."

"All yours, babe," you spoke with a grin, desperate for him to continue his previous movements.

He pulled almost fully out of you, pausing for a moment only to slip back into your core, a moan erupting from both of your throats.

"This is so good, you're so good, baby," he cooed, stumbling over his words as he struggled to maintain composure. "I'm sorry this is slow, uh, I'm just, I'm trying not to come right here, right now."

You giggled, pulling his lips in for a soft kiss.

"Worst case, we'll have to try again in half an hour," you grinned, pushing on his chest to flip him onto his back. His tongue darted out of his mouth to lick his lips in anticipation, his smile reaching his wild chocolate eyes as his hands took purchase on your ass.