How Many?**

His lips were hot on your neck as he pushed you onto the bed, clothes scattered around the room. His naked, godlike body hovered over yours, hard-on pressed to his abdomen, pre-cum dripping on your leg.

The ache between your thighs was growing unbearable as his hands were everywhere except the spot you needed them most. His strong arms had you pinned in place as he dipped his middle down against yours, grinding on you with all he had.

"Oh, Shawn, please," was all you could babble in between your soft, desperate whimpers.

"Please what, baby? Tell me," he whispered in your ear, tongue tracing the shell of your cartilage before his head dipped down to suck on the crook of your neck.

"Shawn," was the only thing able to escape your mouth as the thoughts of what he was going to do to you drove your mind wild.

"Mmmm, you gonna be a good girl for me?" he asked, nipping at the skin on your collarbones as his right hand ghosted up your thigh, stopping when it got a little too close to your heat. Your legs twitched as you writhed underneath him, bucking your hips up to make contact with any part of his body.

"Mhmm, yes, yes Shawn," you moaned out, the anticipation of his calloused fingers dancing up your inner thighs taking over you.

Shawn's lips broke contact with your chest as he pulled back for a second, his face hovering over yours. A look of seriousness washed over him as he asked you, "Baby, what's the most amount of times I've made you cum?"

You were pulled from your trance, alarmed at his curiosity and dripping at the thought of Shawn pleasuring you.

"Umm, maybe like, four? I don't know, babe," you responded, running your hand through his dark curls and settling your head on the pillows.

"Yeah, four, that's right. It was a few weeks ago, when you wore that little blue lacy set," he said, getting a little lost in his thoughts.

"Shawn, your point?" you snapped him out of it, wondering what this was all about.

His lips peppered kisses along your jaw as he resumed with grinding his rock-hard length against your soft thigh, "Well, I was just thinking, I wanna try and break my record," he whispered. You felt his fingers start massaging your folds, dipping into you as his thumb took purchase on your clit.

All you could do was moan out at the sudden pleasure, overwhelmed by his touch.

"You gonna cum for me, babe?" he asked against your skin, still showering you with wet kisses.

"Mhm," you whimpered, tugging at his wild locks.

"You gonna give me five?" he chuckled, lips coming up to meet yours before he pulled back and stared at you with his warm, chestnut eyes.

"Try me," you smirked, causing him to raise his eyebrows at your sudden composure.

"Say no more, baby," he said smoothly, shifting his body down the bed and settling with his face between your legs.