"You Good?"

He hovered over you, concern lacing his chestnut eyes as his fingers danced across your hip reassuringly.

"You're sure, babe?" he asked, shifting his head to meet your anxious gaze.

"Yeah, Shawn. I want all of you," you spoke as your small hands lightly rubbed the soft skin of his sides and lower back, warmth travelling into your fingertips.

"We don't have to," he smiled, dipping his head to pepper your cheek with kisses.

"Yes we do," you said back, hands moving to his flexed biceps and giving them a squeeze.

"Mm, I promise I'll be gentle," he whispered, face hanging inches from yours. You lifted your head a little, softly brushing your nose against his. He smiled against you, pushing your scalp back down into the mattress as his lips encapsulated yours, warm, wet, and hungry. His tongue softly brushed your lower lip as you granted him access to your mouth, causing a deep moan to escape his lips.

You could feel him holding back, refraining from using his teeth to nip at your plump lips. Snaking your hands onto his chest, you pushed him up a bit.

"We can stop," he whispered.

"No, Shawn. I was just gonna tell you to loosen up a bit," you said softly as he twirled a strand of your hair between his long fingers and daintily tucked it behind your ear. He exhaled, closing his eyes and resting his warm forehead against yours.

"I just want to make it good for you," he said, voice breaking into a whisper halfway through his sentence.

"Then make it good for me," you smiled, pulling his face to yours for a kiss. You felt his jaw move with his lips beneath your hand, heat rising in his cheeks as the kiss escalated.

He kissed down your naked body, hovering over your heat as you were hesitant to open your legs.

"Babe?" he asked, looking up at you innocently. Your legs fell open, granting him full access to your soaked core.

"So beautiful," he muttered under his breath, lowering his head to plant a wet kiss on your clit. You squirmed at the sudden contact, moaning out as his tongue swirled over the bundle of nerves. His fingers brushed over your entrance before slowly pushing into you, preparing you for more. Your clammy hands found his scalp, tugging at his curls as you felt yourself nearing the edge. He immediately stopped what he was doing and detached his mouth from your heat.

"You okay?"

"Oh my god, Shawn, yes," you insisted, pushing his head back down to where it was. He smiled as he looked up at you, tongue continuing to flick your clit as he moved his fingers around.

"Need you, Shawn," you panted as your legs shook, a deep hunger growing in your stomach as you longed to feel all of him.

"You sure?" he asked, muffled by your thighs around his face. You nodded, causing him to crawl up your body and kiss your forehead. "I'll get a condom."

You laid in place as he leaned over to the night stand, hardened length pushed into your thigh. A blue packet was between his fingers as he pushed back onto his knees, sitting up to roll the latex down his shaft. You pulled him back down to you, lips finding his as you tried to control your nerves.

"You're sure?" he whispered again as his large hand interlaced with yours, giving it a squeeze.

"Mmhm," you hummed, smiling up at him as he reached for the base of his cock and lined it up with your entrance.

"Okay, I'll be really gentle," he spoke, looking into your eyes as he slowly pushed into you, stretching you out as he lowered his hips. He bottomed out, burying his face in your neck with his hand still wrapped around yours.

"Fuck, Shawn," you moaned at the full feeling, wiggling your hips a little.

"This okay?" he asked, making tiny thrusts as you gave him a nod of reassurance. "Fuck," he moaned, slowly rocking his hips into you as you squirmed beneath him.

You reached for his ass, pulling him deeper into you as his thrusts grew larger. His lips took purchase on your jaw, giving you little kisses as he softly drove his cock into your core.

"You good, babe?" he asked, head hanging over yours.

"Yes, Shawn, I'm great," you laughed, pulling his hips toward you more fiercely. He laughed in response, lips attacking your collarbone as his fingers released your hand and began teasing your clit. "Fuck!" you hissed as he worked his thumb over the nub, throwing you into ecstasy as you released a string of moans. His skin slapped against yours as his calloused finger worked your heat.

"Shawn, baby, I'm close," you whimpered, squeezing his shoulders.

"Me too," he smiled against your skin, intensifying his assault on your clit.

"Oh fuck, fuck, Shawn now," you cried, exploding around his length as he continued to thrust into you gently. He let out a loud moan, filling the condom as he peaked with you. His hips came to a slow as he rode out his high, careful not to put all his weight on your body.

"Jesus, Shawn," you panted, a smile crossing your rosy cheeks as he peppered your face with kisses.

"You good?" he asked again, earning a deep laugh from you.

"Shawn, I just fucking came around your cock. You're seriously asking if I'm 'good'?"