national city

Kara's Apartment

Kara & Iris were looking through her clothes to find a outfit for Kara for her blind-date. "No offense to you Kara but ... your wardrobe is a sad disaster.", Iris said struggling to find something good for Kara to wear.

"Hey. Okay. Whatever. It doesn't matter. I've called back-up anyways.", Kara said in offense. Just like it was scheduled, a knock was at Kara's door. She ran over to open it, to find Alex.

"I have a conference in Geneva, I have to be at the airport in 2 hours.", She said.

"Well I have a blind date in a half-hour, I win.", Kara said widening the door to let Alex in.

"Why do you do this to me?", Alex asked as she walked in.

"because you're my sister and you love me.", Kara said as she closed the door.

"Back-up! Yes!", Iris said when she saw Alex with excitement in her voice. Iris picked up two hangers with one red blouse and one blue blouse and handed them to Alex. She looked at them then looked up at them.

"This is what you two could come up with..?", She asked. Iris & Kara looked at eachother then back at Alex and nodded.

"You two are lucky I'm here. Now Kara...pick.", Alex said. Kara picked the red blouse and Alex handed her the blue one. "Blue always looked good on you. Good luck on your date.", Alex said with a smile. Then Alex left and Kara got finished getting ready then left for her date.

Restaurant

"So where are you from?", asked her date. "Like where I was born? Uh...North.", Kara said. He got a notification on his phone then laughed and got up.

"I've gotta hit this up.", He said before walking over to the receptionist to walk out the door. Kara used her super-hearing on him as he walked closer to the receptionist.

"Check please. Make sure your number is on there.", her date said. Kara sighed and went on her phone and texted Iris.

Kara: He just ditched me.

Iris: What a douche! I'm coming!

Kara: Okay, thanks.

She put her phone down and looked over at the T.V., which had breaking news of a plane headed to Geneva crashing. "...Did they say Geneva?" Kara ran out of the restaurant and looked up at the sky and saw a plane's engines crashing.

'No, No, Not Alex. First my parents, my home planet, then Jeremiah, then Barry. I'm not gonna lose another person. Not again. I have to do this. ', Kara thought to herself.

She took off her glasses and ran off to an empty alleyway. Iris was walking when she saw the plane so she ran into the crowd. She looked over and saw Kara take off her glasses. "...Kara?" Kara ran off and Iris followed her. "Kara, wait!" When Iris turned to the ally where Kara was, she saw Kara fly into the night sky leaving a gust of wind. "What the hell..?"

Kara's Apartment

Once Kara saved the plane, she went home to watch the news on what happened. "Yeess!", she yelled in excitement. Then Alex walked in looking confused/angry. "Alex! Isn't this great?!", Kara said as she turned to Alex.

"um..uh..are you okay?", Alex asked.

"Am I okay? Are you okay?! You must've been so scared, well I know I was scared but you must of been terrified-", Kara all said so quickly.

"I need a drink.", Alex said interrupting Kara.

"Right! We need to celebrate!", Kara said as she walked over to her counter and started to pour an alcoholic drink for Alex.

"I almost forgot how to fly...well it's not as to how but how it felt.", Kara said gazing at her exciting time.

"What were you thinking?", Alex said as Kara handed her, her drink, softly.

"What?", Kara asked.

"You exposed yourself. To the world.", Alex said.

"I thought you'd be happy about this.", Kara said in a confused tone.

"Kara...What if someone finds out who you are? What you are?", Alex said, upsetting Kara.

"Um...I'm kinda tired...I just carried a plane on my back."

"I warned you." She left the apartment then Iris came in.

"Iris...? Where have you been-", Kara asked.

"You're—You're her.", She said as she pointed at the T.V. Kara slowly turned to Iris.

"What..What is going on here?", Iris asked shuttering, she was so lost.

"I'm an alien.", Kara just said straight up with a half smile.

"What?!", Iris yelled even more confused. "..I think it's time I tell ya about my adoption with the Danvers..", Kara said.