non

CatCo

Kara, Barry, Mon & Iris surrounded a tablet to watch the news. "I'd like to address the rumors of an incident at Lord Technologies.", Max started to say.

"Oh, this is going to be ugly.", Kara said, and Barry glanced around her with worried eyes.

"We're the target of industrial espionage. Thankfully, there were no casualties and those responsible have been apprehended. Thank you.", Max said and they all looked at the tv in distraught.

"He's covering up the attack. What is he up to?", Kara asked herself. "Well, let me see what I can find out.", Barry offered and they all looked at him like he was crazy. "What? Barry!", Iris exclaimed. "No way. No! Max Lord is way too dangerous.", Kara said. "Oh come on. Let me just talk to him, see what I can dig up.", Barry said and Kara eyed him. "No.", she said sternly before she heard Cat in her elevator. "Ms. Grant's on her way up. Okay, um...Um, today, we have to seem really, really normal. Like, like not just normal-normal, but super-normal. Only, no...No super.", Kara said and they all looked at her like she wasn't okay. "Are you having a stroke? Is this what a stroke looks like?", Iris asked. "What's...a stroke?", Mon asked. "Ms. Grant thinks I'm Supergirl.", Kara said and they all looked shook. "But you are Supergirl- Ohh- I see where that is bad-", Barry started to say and Iris & Mon slowly looked at him, confused at what he just said.

"What did you just say?", Iris asked and Barry started to stammer. "Uh- I- um- what- Nothing.", Barry said and Iris looked at Kara with a look. "Okay. Uh. He figured it out. He just like- cornered me with all of this information.", Kara said and then Iris sighed in relief. "Well thank god. Do you know how hard it is to keep a secret?", Iris asked and Barry & Kara gave her a look, slightly glaring since they both have to keep a secret about their powers.

"What?", Iris asked. "Anyway. I will handle it, Ms. Grant. But if she sees us acting weird, it's gonna blow everything.", Kara said and they all nodded. "Okay. Okay. Just heat up her coffee for me.", Iris said as she handed her a coffee cup. Kara nodded and heated up the mug of coffee as Barry smiled.

"That is so cool.", he muttered and then Kara & Iris walked out of the room they were in to give Cat her coffee. Barry crossed his arms as he and Mon watched the girls walk off. But then Barry noticed something on the counter. Kara's glasses. He slowly picked them up and faced Mon.

"This, um...", he started to say but then realized she needed the glasses. "OH!", Mon & Barry exclaimed. "Yeah, she's doomed.", Mon said before they ran up to Kara. She took her glasses, thankful they brought them to her.

"Oh, my God, thank you!", she exclaimed as she put her glasses on and faced the elevator. Cat got off the elevator to see Kara standing there with a welcoming smile and Iris with her, holding her coffee.

"Ms. Grant, they were out of lattes, so Kara helped me get you a coffee.", Iris said as she handed the coffee to Cat and she took it, staring at Kara. "Mmm.", Cat said as she walked into her office, Kara following but Iris stayed back. "This is gonna be bad.", Iris muttered. "Here you are, helping your co-workers like a normal, boring person.", Cat said and Kara started to awkwardly smile. "Well, that's what I am. I'm very boring and really normal.", Kara said before chuckling but Cat didn't say anything. "So, um, I'll just get out of your hair.", Kara said. "Why? Have a building to leap in a single bound?", Cat asked and Kara looked at her then started to forcefully laugh. "So, we're still going with that joke? Which is great 'cause it's hilarious.", Kara said, still laughing. "Kara, there are many topics that I find appropriate for humor. English cuisine, black lipstick, but I will never make a joke about a good story.", Cat said. "Ms. Grant, I'm sorry you think what you think, but it's not true. I'm not Supergirl.", Kara said. "One time at a party, Paul McCartney swore to me that he and Yoko were the closest of friends. He was more convincing.", Cat said. "I just...I don't want you to be embarrassed when you realize how wrong you are.", Kara said. "Fine. We'll just keep playing this silly charade. You may go, Kara. I'm sure there's a story needed of writing or a plane in need of catching.", Cat said and Kara looked at her awkwardly before leaving her office.