alex & mon

At the DEO, everyone was staring at the screens to see Jemm in his cage and Alex looked at Winn. He nodded then started to type away. "Initiating prisoner airlock.", he said but then The DEO began to shake and rumble and everyone looked at each other in shock. The power went out. 

"We lost power! Switching to emergency!", Winn yelled as he continued to type to get the power back on. "I need eyes on the prisoner!", Hank yelled. "System is rebooting now.", Winn said and the power came back on but Jemm was gone. "Hostile is loose.", Hank said then he looked at Winn. "Seal the base.", he said but Winn was hesitant. He looked at Alex & Mon. 

"I said to seal the base!", Hank yelled and Alex nodded at Winn. Then Winn sealed the base. Alex, Mon & Winn all stared at each other, concerned.

Alex called Kara to see if she was okay as the city had just shaken and Kara was powerless so Alex was worried. 

"Are you okay?", Kara asked when she answered the phone. 

"I'm fine.", Alex said and Kara scoffed. 

"Liar.", Kara said. 

"Back at you.", Alex said. 

"Arm's broken here. Which, by the way, a warning would've been nice about how much that hurts.", Kara said before sighing. "So, tell me what's wrong there.", she continued. 

"We're on lockdown.", Alex said and Kara looked concerned. 

"Wait, so you, Mon, & Winn are sealed in there with Hank?", Kara asked. 

"It's standard procedure while we run safety protocols. Don't worry. Just keep yourself safe until your powers come back. And if they do, call me.", Alex said as Kara nodded. "I love you.", Alex said before hanging up.

Then Alex & Mon went into the room where the hologram of Alura was, preparing to go deep into the DEO to get Jemm. "The situation you face is dire. Jemm was one of the most ruthless criminals ever to be banished to the Phantom Zone. His psychic abilities surpass any living species, able to read and control minds against their will. Your only chance at survival is my daughter, Kara. Humans cannot-"

"Shut it off.", Hank said before it got shut off. "First order of business is making sure Jemm does not read our minds in the field.", he continued. "R&D developed these, neural disrupters. Portable versions of the energy shield we use to block Jemm's powers when he's in his cell.", Alex said as she opened a case of disrupters. "We only have four disrupters left so, Cameron, Tsung and Reynolds, gear up.", Hank said as he and the three other men grab the disrupters and put them on while Alex & Mon approached Hank. "Sir, I have more field experience than Reynolds, Cameron and Tsung combined and Mon is an alien, with powers.", Alex said. "Which is why I need you both to remain behind to protect the others.", Hank said but both Mon & Alex still looked concerned. "I have to know I'm leaving these people with someone I can trust. Unless you're implying guys have a problem.", Hank said. "No, sir.", Alex & Mon said at the same time. "Good."

Hank, Reynolds, Cameron, & Tsung's camera feed was shown up on a screen where all the other agents were watching. "Approaching Sector 12.", Hank said while Alex & Mon closely monitored the screen. "Danvers, you see anything?", Hank asked. "Nothing. The cameras are clear. Heat sensors, negative.", Alex said. "Yeah, we're getting some kind of interference on our end.", Mon said. "Earthquake may have damaged the circuitry.", Donovan said. Then as Hank and his team continued to go, a shadow quickly walked past them then the electricity went out in their area.