luzano

Secret Location

Kara woke up to be in a type of cell. She immediately tried to break-free but somehow the bars hurt her fists and nothing else was working. "Young lady-", someone said and Kara gasped to see the alien professor in a cell right accross from hers. "I really wouldn't bother. If I were to hazard a guess, I'd say that light mimics the red sun of Krypton.", he continued as Kara looked up to see a red light then looked back at the man. "And since you derive your abilities on Earth by exposure to its yellow sun- As the humans would say, 'We are up a creek without a poodle.'.", he finished.

"Paddle.", Kara corrected. "Yes, right, paddle.", he said.

"Why were you in Fort Rozz?", Kara asked. "It doesn't matter now. Walter under the bridge.", he said.

"Water.", Kara corrected again. "Yes, of course. Water. I was born on Star Haven. Do you know it?", he asked.

"Yeah. Yes, my father took me there when I was younger. It was beautiful. The air smelled like cinnamon.", Kara said. "It did, didn't it?", luzano said before chuckling. "After a strong storm season, one of my wives fell ill. The healing expenses were too much. And so a simple man entered the complicated world of interplanetary drug smuggling. Caught on my first run. And sentenced by Alura Zor-El to 18 years in Fort Rozz.", luzano said.

"I suppose you hate my mother, too. Like all the other escapees.", Kara said. "I did. At first. But over time, I understood. One tragedy cannot be undone by committing another. So, when I crashed on Earth, I sought only to lead a good life. Became a professor. Taught the one thing I knew better than anyone on this planet. The stars.", luzano said and Kara slightly smiled.

"My aunt used to teach me the stars...I'm going to get us out of here.", Kara said but then the jailer enetered. "No. Justice has finally come for your friend. Pray it hasn't come for you, too.", Jailer said. "Why don't you lose your mask? You're not as scary as you think.", Kara said and the jailer did as Kara said. And they looked at one another sternly.

DEO

Barry came running in, with worry, holding a tablet. "Twelve hours from the exact time the last alien was kidnapped to his time of death. Which means she doesn't have long.", Barry said. "Kara wasn't his target.", J'onn said.

"Well, maybe that doesn't mean anything to him. We have to find her.", Barry said. "And we will.", Alex said. "We have a face, but we still don't have a match. Draper's prisoner file could have been corrupted in the crash. Unless-", Winn started to say.

"Unless?", Barry asked. "What if Draper wasn't a prisoner?", Winn asked and Alex took that theory and searched all the guards and found him.

"A guard.", Barry mumbled. "I thought they were all killed by the prisoners when Fort Rozz crashed.", J'onn said.

"What if one got away?", Barry asked before the computer beeped, full of more information on Draper. "Draper was originally from the planet Trombus. Technologically advanced weapons manufacturers, which explains the RoboCop suit.", J'onn explained.

"His father was a guard. His grandfather before him. This job is in his blood.", Barry said. "And still is. He's trying to re-create Fort Rozz here on Earth. With his rules.", J'onn said. "Draper's been jamming his GPS signal.", Winn informed. "Did you unscramble it?", J'onn asked. "He's been spending time at a cabin 80 miles northeast of the city.", Winn said and Barry nodded before going to the weapons room. "Barry. You are not a agent, you don't have to go and do this.", Alex said.