indigo

CatCo
Next Day

Kara, Iris & Mon were watching the news, waiting for Cat to get there. "In related news, the initial attack on DiamondDiscretions.com seems now to be the opening salvo in a full-fledged cyber war, which has sabotaged infrastructure and left financial markets plummeting. Dozens of banks and lending institutions, including National City Mutual, released a statement calling this the worst digital data breach - they have ever seen." Then Iris sighed in distress. 

"If this hacker isn't stopped soon, we're looking at a worldwide economic collapse.", she said and then Cat arrived in a rush. "Relevant people! In my office!", Cat exclaimed as she walking into her office. Then Kara, Siobhan, Iris, Mon, James, Lucy & some other walked in. 

"National City's entire mainframe has been breached by a cyber-terrorist attack and nobody knows why they're doing it, or who, or when they will strike again.", Cat said. "I've spoken to my contacts at the Pentagon. Military intelligence is all over this.", Lucy informed. "This is about National City. Our home is under attack. And we have no idea how this is going to end.", Cat said before looking at James. "Circle the wagons. We are going to put every investigative team we have on this. Freelancers too. We identify the hacker. We end this.", Cat said before looking at Siobhan. "And you, get my investment broker on the phone.", she continued and Siobhan looked traumatized and she couldn't form any words so Iris took this as an oppuritunity to be the better assistant. "I'll get him right away, Ms. Grant.", Iris said as she wrote it down on her notepad.

Kara & Iris' Apartment

Kara & Iris were sitting on the couch, watching as Barry was hacking. "You know, he's been mumbling like that to himself for over an hour. Isn't that the first sign of-", Iris started to say as she looked at Kara. "Genius.", Kara said. "Yes.", Iris said. "Not mumbling, okay. I'm writing code, it just helps to say it out loud.", Barry said as the girls got up and walked up behind him. "All right, Barry, what is happening?", Iris asked. "Okay, look, this hacker- She has created what's called an oscillating variable matrix to cover her footprints. 'Diabolical' would not be an inappropriate word choice for her.", Barry explained. "But?", Kara asked. "But I have created an inversion pathway, which will, um- Hopefully lead me to wherever she's hiding. I mean, she could be, for all we know uh, organizing these attacks from the other side of the globe.", Barry said but then the laptop static to the blonde woman again. "No. Just the other side of your screen.", she said. "You know, you're fairly clever, for an ape. And you are freaking me out for an evil blonde computer face.", Barry said. "Then let's talk in person.", she said. "Name the time and place.", Kara said. "How about now?", she asked before transporting herself from the computer to the living-room. But she wasn't blonde and human-like anymore. Her entire body was now blue and her hair was pinkish, and braided in different directions. Barry & Iris backed up to behind Kara but all Kara was fascinated about was the symbol on the woman's face. 

"Supergirl. What exactly makes you so super?", she asked. "That symbol. I've seen it before.", Kara said. "It's the sign of my people. The font of omniscient knowledge. I know everything about you.", the woman said. "What are you, some kind of living Internet?", Barry asked. "You might call me that.", the woman said before using powers to push Kara out of the window. Then she grabbed Iris by the throat, choking her. Then Barry grabbed a chair and hit her back with it, but it broke and then the woman Barry by the throat. Kara came flying in, with her shirt unbuttoned, revealing her Supergirl suit. 

"Which one of your friends should I skin first?", the woman asked. Then Alex & J'onn came rushing in, holding weapons. 

"Hold it right there! Hold it right there!", J'onn yelled and the woman let go of Iris & Barry, then went back into the computer. "Oh, thank God we have our own personal black ops unit.", Iris said, taking in deep breaths.

CatCo

Mon walked in on Siobhan trying to fix the printer by hitting her anger into it. "Whoa, what are you doing there?", Mon asked. "What does it look like I'm doing?", Siobhan asked. "It's like you're re-enacting a scene from Office Space. Or just trying to murder my copier.", Mon asked as he leaned down to help her. "Can one thing in my life actually work? Just one thing. That's all I'm asking.", Siobhan asked before Mon fixed what she needed which was a piece of paper. "See? There's no need for violence.", Mon said before she started to walk away. "Thank you would be nice.", Mon said and she faced him. "Why? So I can pretend to be nice like everyone else? You know, they just pretend that you're their friend, or that you can count on them, or that they won't cheat on your mom anymore, but it's just pretend.", Siobhan said and Mon realized something. "The- That cheating website- That was your dad?", Mon asked. "Apparently, he was, like, a platinum member, too. When I was 17, I walked in on my father with his personal assistant assisting him with something no daughter should have to see. The next day, he told me how sorry he was. And how he loved my mom more than anything. And that he would never do it again. He actually cried.", Siobhan said and Mon slightly frowned. "I'm sorry, if you wanna-", he started to say. "No. I need 14 copies of that. You tell anyone about my father and I'll kill you.", Siobhan said before she walked away. "Uh..good share.", Mon said.